2024年5月15日水曜日

Vocabulary in Use-May 15

Write the sentences. (#1 p.31)
It’s too noisy here. I can hardly hear you. 
It’s too dark here. I can hardly see anything. <=> Danny works hard (adv).

6 件のコメント:

  1. Shizuka
    When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym.
    I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km.
    When a new school year beings, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classrooms on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour.
    The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow.
    We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors.
    After a lang talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.

    返信削除