Calling I just heard that I’m being transferred at a badging office Wow that’s exciting heard Cultures are so different Yeah but I don’t speak the language In fact I don’t know anything about China Well you have 20 time to prepare And I show the Beijing office you’ll be happy to help you want you get there
Tamaki Colin I just heard that I’m being transferred to the Beijing office next year Wow that’s exciting Ann Their cultures are so different Yeah but I don’t speak the language In fact I don’t know anything about China Well you have plenty of time to prepare And I’m sure the people in Beijing office Will be happy to help you once you get there
Karen, I am being transferred to the Beijing office. Wow that exciting and. The culture are there so different. Yeah but I don’t speak languages. In fact, I don’t know anything about China. Well you have a plenty of time to prepare. I’m sure the people in the Beijing office will be happy to help you.
Calling I just heard that I’m being transferred at a badging office
返信削除Wow that’s exciting heard
Cultures are so different
Yeah but I don’t speak the language
In fact I don’t know anything about China
Well you have 20 time to prepare
And I show the Beijing office you’ll be happy to help you want you get there
Very good!
削除Cultures there ...
I'm sure ...
Tamaki
返信削除Colin I just heard that I’m being transferred to the Beijing office next year
Wow that’s exciting Ann
Their cultures are so different
Yeah but I don’t speak the language
In fact I don’t know anything about China
Well you have plenty of time to prepare
And I’m sure the people in Beijing office Will be happy to help you once you get there
Very good.
削除The cultures there ...
Karen, I am being transferred to the Beijing office.
返信削除Wow that exciting and.
The culture are there so different.
Yeah but I don’t speak languages.
In fact, I don’t know anything about China.
Well you have a plenty of time to prepare.
I’m sure the people in the Beijing office will be happy to help you.
Good!
削除that's ...
cultures there are ...
... once you get there.