If you work
for the same company for seven years, you’ll have 20 paid vacation days a year.
How many of the paid vacation days will you use? Why, for what, or to do what?
=> Speak your response in three sentences.
=> Write your
response in five to six sentences.
FYI: there
are 16 public holidays in Japan.
travel abroad, feel bad about leaving work, be afraid
of falling behind work
TS: I’ll use all of my vacation days by
the end of the year.
SS-1: I’ll use 15 vacation days for traveling.
I love traveling. It refreshes me both physically and mentally. I can work harder
and better if I’m refreshed.
SS-2: I’ll keep the remaining five vacation days in
case of medical emergencies. I never know when I get sick or injured.
SS-3: If I still have unused vacation days,
I’ll take day-offs before the end of the year.
(76 words in 7 sentences.)
I’ll use 20 paid vacation days a year.
返信削除Vacations support me to improve quality of work and health.
It’s difficult for me to work without stress.
I can’t keep working if I won’t have any funny things.
I can become positive to think how to use my vacation days.
I’ll use my vacation days to trip, rest, and meet my friends and family.
Very well explained. 63 words.
削除#1 all of the 20 ...
#2 help me ...
#3 without stress=> when I'm stressed
#4 won't<=? funny things=> if I don't have any fun.
#5 What does this sentence explain or support???
#6 to travel, ...
I'll use more than eighteen paid vacation days in a year.
返信削除I want to travel somewhere twice in a year, so I'll use fourteen paid vacation days for the travel.
Also, I want to stay my parents' house for a long time in New year, so I'll use four paid vacation days in New year,
I want to keep two days for my health. I think If I get a cold, and use all of my paid vacation, I'll work.
I don't want to lose my money, because I need a lot of money for my hobby and for the future.
If I don't get a cold, I'll sell it.
110 words. Well explained.
削除#1 at least 18 vacation days.
#2 twice a year.
#3 stay at, parents’ house?
=> I will use four … to stay … the New Year
#4, 5=> I’ll keep two vacation days in case I cannot work for medical needs.
#6 unnecessary.
#7 => If I don’t use my paid vacation days, I want my employer to buy it.
I'll use at least 18 vacation days in a year.
削除I want to travel somewhere twice a year, so I'll use fourteen paid vacation days for the travel.
Also, I will use four vacation days to stay at my parents' house during the New Year.
I'll keep two vacation days in case I cannot work for medical needs. I think If I get a cold, and use all of my paid vacation, I'll work.
If I don't use my paid vacation days, I want my employer to buy it.
Shizuka
返信削除I will use 20 paid vacation days.
I sometimes feel very sick and I have headaches.
So I have to go to the hospital many times.
Also, I don’t have strength enough to work all day.
If I work too hard, I must withstand severe headache.
I would rather get many money than take a lot of vacation.
58 words. Well explained.
削除#1 => I won’t use my paid vacation days for fun but I’ll keep them for medical emergencies.
#2, 3=> I have to … because … a severe headache
#4 => have the strength to …
#5 => …, I might get a headache.
#6 many money=> than enjoying vacation days
Tamaki
返信削除I’ll use all of them.
I think It’s good leaving work sometimes because it’s refreshed me.
I don’t think I can work every day constantly.
Also, I’ll surely got sick, and I’ll be absent from work few days every year.
Health is more important than working.
46 words. Write a TS!
削除#1 Write your response to the question.
#3 => Since I might get sick from time to time, I …
#4 => If …, I won’t …
Shuntaro
返信削除I will use all of my vacation days.
I will use 10 vacation days for traveling with my family and friends. Spending time with them is important for me to refresh.
Also, I will get sick because of stress or fatigue.
I should relax without my work for my health.
#3 ... helps me refresh myself.
削除#4 will=> may
#5 => I will need time to recover from illness.
I’ll use all of my vacation days by the end of the year.
返信削除I’ll use 14 vacation days for traveling somewhere.
Traveling makes me relax and excited and has a good effects on my health.
I’ll use 6 vacation days for staying at home.
I usually have a tiredness if I go to some distance places.
So I need a rest time.
#3 relaxed
削除#5=> get tired from going out ...
#6 a time to rest.