2024年8月24日土曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Aug 24

Speak the sentences to STT.


4 件のコメント:

  1. How much will it cost to translate this Chinese book into Japanese. I estimate the translation will cost around ¥250,000. You are very intelligent and have a deep knowledge about politics. Could you explain the meaning of government authority to me. To tell you the truth, I have a little knowledge about politics. Then, we need to collect more fact and use more intelligence to solve the problem.

    返信削除
  2. How much will it cost to translate this Chinese book into Japanese
    I estimate the translation will cost around ¥ 250,000.
    You are very intelligent and have a deep knowledge about politicians could you explain the meaning of government authority to me
    To tell you The truth I have little knowledge about politicians. We must come up with effective solutions for environmental programs. Then we need to collect more facts and use our intelligence to solve the problems.

    返信削除
  3. How much will it cost translate in Chinese book in Japanese?
    I estimate the translation will cost around 250000.
    You are very intelligent and have knowledge about politics.
    Could you explain the meaning oh Goverment authority to me?
    To tell you the truth,I have little knowlwdge about politics.
    We mus come up with effective solutions for enviolment problems.
    Then,we need

    返信削除