2024年8月21日水曜日

Speak in 3-Aug 21

Speak about your summer vacation in 3 sentences.
#1 I ~ with my family/friends, I participated in the summer camp of my …, 
   I didn’t do anything particular/go anywhere
#2/3 I had never ~ until/It was the first time… We visited/practiced … I learned … 


14 件のコメント:

  1. I went to Osaka and Nara with my family
    I have never visited Osaka until this summer
    I saw the tower of the sun in Osaka and it was so amazing

    返信削除
  2. Tamaki
    I visited Sendai to go to a open campus of Tohoku university
    It was the first time for me to visit Tohoku
    I had a lot of delicious meal there

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 went to ... to attend ...
      #3 such as ...

      削除
  3. I went to Singapore and Malaysia with my friends on the school trip.
    We went to Singapore national University and I learned history of Singapore.
    Also, we did sightseeing with the university student.

    返信削除
  4. I went to Tochigi with my parents to watch my brother’s baseball game.
    I had never watched baseball game on live.
    It was very interesting, and I got many power from his brave figure.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 when?
      #2 ... a baseball game in a stadium.
      #3 got power=> was stimulated by ...

      削除
  5. I visited in Itary with my family.I had never visited there.I went to Corosseo it is very big that I thought.

    返信削除
  6. Shizuka
    I went to grandparents house with my family. We usually play Hanafuda every year. I had never won my grandparents in the games until I was child,My family hates to lose.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 when?
      #2 every year-> each time we get together
      #3 until I was a child<=??? until I became ...?

      削除
  7. I went Okinawa with my family.
    We visited Churaumi aquarium.
    It was the first time to see Jinbeezame, so I was surprised at the size of it.

    返信削除