Some people say that people tend to spend more money when they use *credit cards.
What do you think about that? Speak your response in 3 sentences.
*A credit card is a plastic card that allows you to access a line of credit offered by the bank that issued the card. Every time you pay for something with a credit card, you’re borrowing money from the card issuer to cover the purchase. You then have to pay that money back, either in full each month or over time with high interest.
*A credit card is a plastic card that allows you to access a line of credit offered by the bank that issued the card. Every time you pay for something with a credit card, you’re borrowing money from the card issuer to cover the purchase. You then have to pay that money back, either in full each month or over time with high interest.
#1 I think people often spend more money when they use credit cards.
#2 It is convenient and easy to buy things without worrying about the wallet.
#3 Also, there are so many attractive things and services online that we can buy online with a credit card.
I think people tend to spend more money when we use credit card.
返信削除We can’t see how much I have, when we buy sings by credit card.
We can’t think probably it’s a really need or not.
#2 I have=> we're spending
削除#3 ?
I think many people tend to spend more money when they use credit cards.
返信削除Credit cards don’t give us the feeling of spending money.
Also, we can use it even if there is no money in the account.
Well explained!
削除#2=> We don't feel like ...
#2 if there is ...=> we don't have enough money to ...
I think people tend to spend more money when they use a credit card.I usually pay for my smart phone so it cannot feel spend money decreasing .That is same to credit cards so I think people tend to spend more money to use credit cards
返信削除Good speaking!
削除#2 pay for my smartphone=> pay by ... and I don't feel like ...
#3 => Credit card is the same as ...
I think many people tend to spend more money with a credit card. They don't feel like they are paying more money when they use it. It is also easy to pay money more than paying in cash.
返信削除Well explained.
削除#2 paying more money=> spending money
#3 to pay money=> spend money
Tamaki
返信削除I think many people tend to spend more money when they use credit cars
We don’t have to worry about money to buy some thing with credit cars
Also it’s easy to use money by using crazy cars
We tend to buy expensive things that we like because we don’t worry about money
Well explained.
削除with credit cards=> when we use ...
don't worry about the money=> don't know how much we are spending.
I think that many people tend to spend more money when they use credit card. I think they have to use a prepaid card.
返信削除They can’t know about how much they use.
I think they have to use prepaid card to solve the program.
Do NOT repeat "I think" to explain "what you think"
削除can't know about=> don't know how much they've spent.
Sona
返信削除#2 can't understand perfectly money ...=> don't know how much they're spending.
#3 have debts=> create debts