2024年11月9日土曜日

Eiken Speaking-Nov 9

It is quite common to exchange message services like WhatApp or Line. 
Do you think exchanging messages online is better than speaking on the phone? Why?
#1 Yes, I think/No, I don’t think exchanging ~ is better … 
#2,3 - We can/tend to/should ... 
- interact, communicate, exchange, share, understand, share 
- it is easier/more convenient/more interactive
- add nuance/emotion to the message, send messages, share the feeling with


14 件のコメント:

  1. No I don’t think exchanging messages online is better than speaking smartphones.we can share feeling by using smart phone so we cannot miss understanding of each feelings .Alsowe can share the message quickly so I think using smart phone it’s more convenient

    返信削除
    返信
    1. don't think<=???
      by using smart phone=> emoji? texts? photos?
      Not smartphone but messages.

      削除
  2. Yes, I think exchanging messages online is better than speaking on the phone.
    If the people lied on the train or airplane, we can’t speak on the phone, but we can send a message.
    Also, we can’t see other information on the phone during speak on the phone, but if I send a message, I can do

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained!
      #2 => people are on ...
      #3 during speak=> while talking

      削除
  3. I think exchanging messages online is better than speaking in the phone.
    I can easily send pictures to others if I have pictures I want to show.
    Also, messages can be sent at any time, so there is no need to think about the others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained!
      #2 ... have pictures=> ones
      #3 ..., so ...<= unnecessary

      削除
  4. Tamaki
    No I don’t think exchanging messages online is better than speaking on the phone
    We can’t understand how other people feel about messages that they send without a voice
    It is easier to understand the feelings And it’s important to know feelings to communicate

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained!
      #2 ... messages without ...
      #3 ... feelings when we communicate.

      削除
  5. Yes, I think exchanging messages online is better than speaking on the phone.
    People don’t consider to select a place if they exchange messages online.
    Also, they can leave history of messages on the Internet.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained!
      #2 don't consider=> can ... from anywhere, anytime

      削除
  6. Akinari
    Yes, I think exchanging message online is better.
    We can communicate by exchanging message when we can't speak on the phone.
    For example we should be quiet on the train, so we can't speak but we can exchange message online.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained!
      #3 => For example, even if we can't speak ..., we can ...

      削除
    2. Yes, I think exchanging message online is better.
      We can communicate by exchanging message when we can't speak on the phone.
      For example, even if we can't speak on the train, we can exchange message online.

      削除
  7. Very well spoken.
    #2 when we are out side<=?

    返信削除