A.1 Look at the graph. Check the title and axis labels
-> What does the graph say? Write in one sentence.
When there are too many choices, the happiness level declines / people become less happy.
Writing: Do you think choice is a good thing or a bad thing?
Write your response in five to six sentences with an example or two.
choose-chose-chosen
choice-choices
I think choice is essential for our lives.
If there are choices, we can choose the one that best suits our needs. Some people like menthol toothpaste but others dislike the flavor. One product doesn’t fit the needs of all customers.
Also, it’ll be boring if we don’t have any choices. If McDonald’s sells only Big Mac, people won’t go there so often.
Tamaki
返信削除A.1 When there are too many choices, shoppers’ happiness level declines.
I think choice is a good thing.
If you don’t choice, you can’t do anything. We all have to choice about many things to live. For example, we need to choice what to wear when we go outside.
Also, It’s really lucky to have a choice. We always have to do one thing if we don’t have choices. For instance, we have to eat only one meal every day if we can’t choice.
73 words. Good examples!
削除#2 don’t choice=> don’t have choices
#3 to choice=>
#4 to choice=>
#5 lucky=> fortunate
#6 one thing=> the same thing can’t choice=>
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除It is more satisfying to make own choice than a prepared one.
I have never regretted making my own choices rather than others making them for me.
Also, it can choose better ones compared to others.
If people are buying clothes, they can choose what suits they better.
55 words. Good examples!
削除#2 make own=> make your/our a prepared one=> the only option #4 it can choose=> I …
#5 they=>
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除For example, when I buy some bread, I compare bakery with on other one.
I think this bakery is high praises, and it tastes very good, but other one is how shop.
Customers are able to find best things to search that information and make comparisons.
Also, you don’t have to regret your choices.
61 words.
削除#2 I compare several bakeries to decide the right one.
#3 => For example, the price, …, and …
#4 What does this sentence explain? D or SS-2???
#5 Explain more
I think choice is a good thing. For example, when I buy some bread, I compare several bakeries to decide the right one. For example, the price, tastes, and other one is how shop. Customers are able to choice one from a piece of information. Also, people don’t regret if they choice themselves.
削除I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除According to a graph, people choose a little time, happiness will be increase.
If products are their favorite things, they get excited just looking over them.
Also, they get motivated by choosing things themselves.
It is important to choose my own path by myself.
51 words.
削除#2 a graph=> the graph people choose a little time<=???
#3 If products …=> It is exciting to …
#4 they get motivated=> People become more interested when …
#5 my=> our
I think choice is a good thing.
削除People select a choice for a little time, happiness will be increase.
If products are their favorite things, It is exciting to look over them.
Also, people become more interested by choosing things themselves.
It is important to choose our own path by ourself.
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除First of all, people isn't always same as choice.
For example, when I go to the supermarkets I choice sweet snacks but my brother choice salty snacks.
And, if we have many choices, we can compare other products so we can buy good products.
So, I think choice is good idea.
58 words.
削除#2 people isn’t=>
always same as choice=> always choose the same one
#3 I=> my brother and I … choice=>
#4 And, => Also, good products=> the one we like the best
#5 Unnecessary
I think choice is good idea.
削除First of all, people aren't always choose the same one.
For example, when I go to a supermarket, my brother and I are different choices.
Also, we can compare other products so we can buy the one we like the best.
Unnecessary, I think choice is good idea.
Shuntaro
返信削除I think choice is a good thing.
We can compare various information. If there are many choices, we can choice products based on our needs because they have their advantages and disadvantages.
We also select better products. It is important to be given some opportunities that consumers judge.
48 words.
削除#3 can choice=>
#4 => … if we …
#5 This doesn’t explain
#4 Come up with an example/explanation.
I think choice is a good thing.
削除We can compare various information. If there are many choices, we can choose products based on our needs because they have their advantages and disadvantages.
Also, it is fun to select better products from a lot of products.
I feel great when I find a product that I really wanted to buy
Shizuka
返信削除Too many choices don’t make us happy.
I think choice is a bad thing.
There are many similar choices, it makes us confused. We don’t know a big difference for the products, and we may buy poor quality products.
When we choose one product, we have to consider what fits in the best. If we choose one that doesn’t fit in, it may have bad effects.
In those reasons, I think too many choices have bad effects.
70 words.
削除#2 … , it makes …=> …, which makes …
#3 don’t know=> don’t always know the difference about
#5 have bad effects=> we may regret
#6 In those reasons, => For …
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除People choose many things in many situations to select good things, so if they don't choose, they get bad things anytime.
For example, if they don't choose when they want to buy a smartphone, they usually buy but one.
Also, almost people likes to choose.
For example, my father and I think for a long time when we go to our favorite restaurant.
For these reasons, I think choice is a good thing for people.
82 words.
削除#2 ??? #3 Rewrite=> When there is no choice …, everyone uses/buys …
#4 almost people=> most people …
likes=>
#5 long time to … when we choose …
I think choice is a good thing.
削除People always choose from many things in many situations to select good things, so when there is no choice, everyone buys but one.
For example, if they don't choose when they want to buy a smartphone, they usually buy but one.
Also, almost people likes to choose.
For example, my father and I think for a long time when we choose menu at our favorite restaurant.
For these reasons, I think choice is a good thing for people.
Akinari
返信削除I think choice is a good thing.
If we have many choices, there is one we like.
For example, if there are different kinds of stationery there are some designs that we like.
If there are many choices, there is always something cheaper.
For example, there are always cheaper one in a supermarket.