2024年11月23日土曜日

Write your Response-Nov 23

Write your response or opinion to Sami’s question in 4-5 sentences.
Response: I agree with (name). You should … to/because …  (your father) …
Opinion: I think …, You’d better/should …, I recommend … Your father …, 
It is important/risky to …,
ask/get a second opinion

16 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with Anna E.
    You should find another doctors because surgery isn't always sucsess.
    I think you 'd better ask another doctors about other tratments.
    If you learn another treatments, I recommend chose it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. another doctors=>
      always sucsess=>
      I think you'd better=> You'd better ...
      learn=>
      another treatments=>
      recommend chose=>

      削除
    2. I agree with Anna E.
      You should find other doctors because surgery isn't success easily.
      You'd better ask other doctors about other treatment.
      If you want to know other treatment, I recommend to chose it.

      削除
  2. I agree with Sima N. You should talk with the doctor more, but if he doesn't talk about medicine more, you should change to another doctor.
    Doctors are professionals, so they know everything about it, and they have to speak about everything.
    Also, I recommend you don't have to use the internet about this problem.
    The Internet has a lot of information, but the information on the internet is sometimes wrong.
    You have to solve it with him or other doctors.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. talk about medicine=> explain other treatments/choices
      about it<=???
      recommend you don't have to=> recommend you avoid ...
      is sometimes wrong=> isn't always true
      him<=who?

      削除
    2. I agree with Sima N. You should talk with the doctor more, but if he doesn't explain other treatments more, you should change to another doctor.
      Doctors are professionals, so they know everything about treatments, and they have to speak about everything.
      Also, I recommend you avoid to use the internet about this problem.
      The Internet has a lot of information, but the information on the internet isn't always true.
      You have to solve it with the doctor or other doctors.

      削除
  3. Shuntaro
    I think you should respect your father’s opinion. It is important to make decisions by himself when he take a surgery. Also, mentality is very important to cure the illness. It will be succeed if he choose the way to heal his disease positively.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. when he take=>
      mentality=> how he feels about ...
      be succeed=>
      he choose=>

      削除
    2. I think you should respect your father’s opinion. It is important to make decisions by himself. Also, how he feels about the surgery is very important to cure the illness. It will be successful if he chooses the way to heal his disease positively.

      削除
  4. I think you shouldn’t change the doctors.
    You can ask him the dangerous points of the surgery and why he recommends it.
    Your friend recommended him because he is an excellent back doctor.
    Also, your father trusts him, and you don’t have to worry about anything.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think you shouldn't ...=> I think you should ...
      ask him ...=> ask him about the risks of
      Also, ..., and you don't ...=>

      削除
    2. I think you should believe the doctor.
      You can ask him about the risks of the surgery and why he recommends it.
      Your friend recommended him because he is an excellent back doctor.
      Also, your father trusts him, and you should respect his decision

      削除
  5. everything=> other choices/options
    what the surgery has risk=> what risks ...
    a back problem=>
    change the doctor=>

    返信削除
  6. skills of medical=> medical skills
    condition of back=>
    are possibility of failure=> you might ...

    返信削除
  7. approach=> cure ...
    to reason of the choice=> why ...
    What if ..., it is ...=> If ..., it might be ...
    When you ...=> In that case, you ...
    Second option=> Also, I recommend ... second opinion.

    返信削除
  8. You should ask the doctor to explain other choices.
    It is important to know everything to make the best choice. You should know what risk the surgery has. There may be a better way to cure a back problem. If the doctor doesn’t answer your questions , you had better change the doctor right away.

    返信削除