2025年3月12日水曜日

Eiken Speaking-Mar 12

Some people say that people won’t have to work as long as they do now when robots, AI, and other information technologies (IT) advance. What do you think about that?
I think we’ll still have to work as long as we do now, even if AI and IT advance. 
We’ll be expected to do more work or take on other tasks if AI and robots do the tasks we do now. 
There will be more things humans can do with the help of technologies such as medicine, space exploration, and science.

15 件のコメント:

  1. I think people still work the same hours.
    AI will take over some jobs, but other jobs like teacher or doctor will stay.
    Also we have to need people who control the robot’s systems.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      will stay=> will remain
      have to need=>

      削除
  2. Tamaki
    I don’t think people will have to work any longer
    People will able to work faster by the supports from robots
    And also Roberts can work without taking a rest

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      any longer<=not at all?
      will able=>
      by => with

      削除
  3. I think people won't have to work as long as they do now.
    Robots can routine work more efficiency than people.
    Also robots don’t get tired if they work for long time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      I think ... not=> I don't think ...
      can routine work<= no verb???
      more efficiency=>
      if they=> even when ... a long time

      削除
  4. I think people no longer have to work as long as they do now.
    Robots can work faster and more accurately than them.
    Also, some companies don’t have to pay personal costs.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      them=> humans.
      Also, ...=> Also, if companies ..., they ...

      削除
  5. I think people will not have to work as much as they do now.
    Robots and AI can work more efficiently than people.
    Also, I the machine doesn’t make mistakes because it repeats the same things.

    返信削除
  6. Shizuka
    I think people still work even if robots advance.
    If they help us to work quickly, our work will increase more and more.
    Also, we have to manage their conditions.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      still work =>
      our work will ...=> we'll have to ...
      manage ...=> monitor and maintain ...

      削除
  7. I think people still have to walk Hard. AI cannot communicate with people well so that it becomes problem. Also, it is difficult for AI to respond to different situations.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      so that ...=> what kind of problem? what will happen?

      削除
  8. I think people still work forever. AI can do many tasks like driving and speaking instead of people. However, AI can’t take responsibility.

    返信削除