Practice-1: Person #1 (Chapter 26/p.13)
Write in indirect speech.
Ron says, “George likes me the best”. => Ron says George likes him the best.
(1) Fred always says to me, “Your mom is very kind.”
Fred always says ...
(2) My mom thinks, “Fred is always nice to me.”
My mom thinks ...
(3) My mom says to me, “You need to clean your room more often.”
My mom says ...
(4) Fred says, “I’m trying to study as hard as I can.”
Fred ...
(5) I think, “Everyone is trying much harder than you are.”
I think ...
1. ~ my mom is … 2. ~ to her. 3. ~ says I need to clean my room …
4. Fred says he is ~ he can. 5. I think everyone ~ than he is.
Fred always says my mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom thinks Fred is always nice to her.
My mom says I need to clean my room more often.
Fred is trying o study hard as he can.
I think everyone is trying much harder than she is.
Very good!
削除she?
Fred always says to me my mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom thinks Fred is always nice to her.
My mom says me I need to clean my room more often.
Fred says Fred is trying to study as hard as he can.
I think everyone is trying much harder than I am.
he is
削除than I am???
Fred always says my mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom thinks Fred is always nice to her.
My mom says I need to clean my room more often.
Fred says he is trying to study as hard as he can.
I think everything is trying much harder than she is.
Very good!
削除she?
Fred always says his mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom thinks Fred is always nice to her.
My mom says to me I need to clean my room more often.
Fred says he is trying to study as hard as he can.
I think Everyone is trying much harder than he is.
Very good!
削除(1) Fred always says your mom is very kind to him.
返信削除(2) My mom thinks Fred is always nice to her.
(3) My mom says I to need to clean your room more often.
(4)Fred is trying to study hard as he can.
(5) I think everyone is trying much harder than he is.
Good, but what about (3)?
削除