2025年3月12日水曜日

Reporting-Mar 12#2

if/what/how/whereなどの疑問詞を使って間接疑問文の文にしましょう。
 <= Grammar & Communication-1, 2, 3/P.112, 114, 115
The old man asked me, “Do you know the way to the post office?”
   => The old man asked me if I knew the way to the post office.
(1) The immigration officer asked me, “Do you have a visa?" 
   => The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa. 
(2) She asked me, “What is the purpose of your trip?”
   => She asked me what the purpose of my trip was.
(3) She asked me, “How long are you staying?”
   => She asked me how long I was staying. 
(4) She asked me, “Where are you staying?”
   => She asked me where I was staying. 
(5) She asked me, “How much money do you have?”
   => She asked me how much money I had.




8 件のコメント:

  1. The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what was the purpose of your trip.
    She asked me how long were you staying.
    She asked me where were you staying.
    She asked me how much money did you have.

    返信削除
  2. Shizuka
    The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what the purpose of my trip was.
    She asked me how long I was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除
  3. Shuntaro
    The immigration offer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what the purpose of my trip was.
    She asked me how long I was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除
  4. Tamaki
    The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what the purpose of my trip was.
    She asked me how long I was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除
  5. The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what the purpose of my trip was.
    She asked me how long I was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除
  6. The immigration officer asked me if I had visa.
    She asked me what is the purpose of my trip.
    She asked me how long I was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除
  7. The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what the purpose of my trip was.
    She asked me how long as was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除
  8. The immigration officer asked me if I had a visa.
    She asked me what the purpose is of your trip.
    She asked me how long I was staying.
    She asked me where I was staying.
    She asked me how much money I had.

    返信削除