2025年7月9日水曜日

Eiken Speaking-Jul 9

conscious; aware, to notice: health conscious, environmentally conscious, be/become conscious of

12 件のコメント:

  1. I think more farmers will grow organic vegetables and fruits.
    These days, many people are concerned about bad inference of chemical pesticide.
    Also, farmers earn more money if they grow organic vegetables and fruits.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      earn more money if=> can sell organic ... at higher prices

      削除
  2. Tamaki
    I think most farmers will grow organic fruit and vegetables
    These days people became more conscious of their health
    Farmers may lose their customers because they anxious about their health

    返信削除
    返信
    1. health and food safety.
      because they anxious=> if they ...

      削除
  3. I think more farmer will grow organic fruits and vegetables
    Nowadays it is said to that using chemical pesticides has a bad effect to our health
    Also organic fruits and vegetables are gaining popularity among health conscious people

    返信削除
    返信
    1. farmers
      a bad effect=> bad effects on
      gaining popularity=> becoming popular

      削除
  4. Yes, I think more farmers will grow organic fruits and vegetables.
    Many people want to eat healthy and safe food.
    So they are willing to pay more for organic food.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... and are willing to pay ...
      +#3 So farmers ...

      削除
  5. Shizuka
    I don’t think they will grow organic fruits and vegetables. Scientists will be likely to develop new chemical pesticides that don’t have bad effects for environment and health. Also, we may don’t have to grow fruits and vegetables outside.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. for the environment or our health
      may don't=>

      削除

  6. I think more farmers will produce organic products. These days, It is so important to make eco friendly products. Also it gives consumers feel safe because farmers don't use agricultural chemical.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. so important=> more people are ...
      "it"<= what?
      agricultural chemical=> chemicals

      削除