2025年9月27日土曜日

Writing-Sep 27

Think of something difficult for you. Why is it? What are the challenges or difficulties? 
What should you do? Write your response in five to six sentences. 
For me, it is difficult to start studying after dinner. After dinner, I usually enjoy talking with my family or watching TV together. It is fun and relaxing after a busy day, and it is difficult to finish. Also, studying or doing homework isn’t fun, especially after dinner. Even when I sit at my desk and try to study, I can’t help checking messages on my smartphone. I think I should turn off my smartphone and start studying right after dinner.
(6 sentences, 80 words.)


11 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    It is difficult for me to stay up late to do something. I always come to feel sleepy and tiredness, and I can’t concentrate on something in the midnight. Also, I feel I should go to bed early when I think about the next day. I usually can’t do anything efficiently the next day of staying up late because I have a headache.
    I think I should try to stay up late many times to get used to it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 79 words in 5 sentences.
      What is your problem? Write more specifically.
      #1 to do something<= more specifically, examples
      #2 Come to feel=> feel, tiredness (n)=> (adj),
      something<= what is it? in the midnight=>
      #3 What does this sentence explain or support?????
      #4 the next day of<=??? Rewrite the sentence to support the TS
      #5 Why do you need to stay up late???

      削除
    2. It is difficult for me to stay up late to study. I always feel sleepy and tired, and I can’t concentrate on studying late at night. Also, I feel I should go to bed early to wake up in the next morning because it is hard for me to wake up without taking 7 hour sleep.
      I think I should try to stay up late many times to get more time to study.

      削除
  2. Shizuka
    For me, it is difficult to start drying my hair. After taking a bath, I usually read books or watch YouTube on my bed while wrapping my hair in a towel to dry it faster. But my hair is so long and thick that it takes a long time to dry. I always get tired of waking up and drying my hair. I should only use the towel to remove water and put books and smartphone far away.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 78 words in 5 sentences.
      When you plan to write, try to think of English expressions.
      #2 read books=> read a book dry it faster=> later
      #3 But<= why??? thick<= ??? What does this sentence explain or support the TS?
      #4 get tired of waking up=> get tired of drying …<= ???
      #5 => should start …

      削除
  3. It’s difficult for me to wash the dishes after dinner. My job in my family is washing the dishes after dinner everyday, but I want to lay on the sofa and watching my smartphone after dinner. In my opinion, my mom always tells me insistently to wash them quickly, and it makes me feel more badly. Also, if I don’t wash them, I will get up with the mom’s angry voice the next morning. I think I should decided to work on after watching smartphone 30 minutes and keep my motivation by listening to music.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 95 words in 5 sentences.
      Write why you do not wash the dishes more specifically.
      #1,2 => I’m supposed to … , but I …
      #2 , but I …=> #3 However, I lay=> watch smartphone<=???
      #3 In my opinion, <= This sentence is to explain why, not to mention your opinion
      #4 Does this sentence explain why you do not wash the dishes???
      #5 should decided=> work on what???
      keep my motivation for what/to do what?
      Does smartphone or listening to music help you wash the dishes???

      削除
  4. One of the hardest things for me as a tennis player is staying focused during matches.
    Tennis needs both strong body and mind.
    After playing for a long time, it is hard to keep calm and think clearly.
    To get better, I try to practice staying calm and improve my mental strength.
    This helps me play well even when I feel pressure.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 62 words in 5 sentences.
      Do not break the line after each sentences. Write more specifically.
      #1 staying focused=> keep concentrated during a match. as a tennis player=> when I …
      #2 strong (adj)=> (n) mind<=???
      #3 keep calm and think clearly=> keep myself calm
      #4 To get better=> how do you do that???

      削除
  5. Akinari
    For me, it is difficult to get up early on the weekend. On Saturday nights, I usually watch movies with my parents. I usually stay up so late, and I usually wake up around 10 pm. Sometimes I wake up at 8 am, but I can't get out of bed and end up going back to sleep. I think I should go to bed earlier and give myself a reason to wake up, such as watching the news or doing my homework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 82 words in 5 sentences. Reorganize the sentence structures.
      #2, #3=> On …, I usually … and stay up late
      #3 and I usually… => Then I sleep in until …
      #4 Sometimes …=> Even if I wake up earlier, I tend to …
      #5 reason to wake up=> Why does watching the news or doing homework help you to get up earlier?

      削除