1. 私はあなたが(あなたの)宿題で忙しいことを知っています。
しかし私はあなたにこの土曜日私の誕生パーティーに来て欲しいです。
あなたは(あなたの)友達を連れてきても構いません。
多いほどよいです。
2.英語を母国語を話す人(native speakers)のように話すことはあなたにとって必要はありません。
しかしそれをはっきりと大きな声で話すことはあなたにとって大切です。
3. あなたは役に立つスキルを身につけることは簡単だと思いますか?
私はそうは思いません。
私は新しいスキルを身につけることは、誰にとっても大変なことだと思います。(hard)
1. I know you’re busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
You can bring your friends. The more the better.
2. It’s not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
But it’s important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
3. Do you think it’s easy to learn a useful skill?
1. I know you're busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my berthday paty this Saturday.
You can bring your friends.
The more the better.
2. It's necessary for you to spaek English like the sative speakers.
But it's important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
3. Do you think it's easy to learn a useful skill?
I don't think so.
I think it's hard for everyone to learn a new skill.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除2. It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
削除I know you are busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
You can bring your friends.
The more the better.
It's not nescealy for you to speak English like native speakers.
But it's important for you to speak clearly and loudly.
Do you think that to learn useful skill is easy for you?
It’s not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
削除But it’s important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
Do you think it’s easy to learn a useful skill?
I know you're busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come my birthday party this Stureday.
You can bring your friends.
It's match than better.
It isn't necesary for you to speak English like native speakers.
But It's important for you to speak it loudly and clearly.
Do you think it's easy to get useful skill?
But I come tomy birthday party this Stureday.
削除The more the better.
Doyou think it's easy to learn a useful skill?
I know you are busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday. You can bring your friends. The more the merier.
It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speaker.
But it's important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
Do you think it's easy to learn a new skills?
The more the better.
削除It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
Do you think it's easy to learn a usuful skill?
I know you are busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
You can bring your friends.
The more and the merrier.
It's necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
But it's important for you to speak clearly and loudly.
Do you think it's easy for you to lrean a usefull skill?
Do you think it's easy for you to learn a usefull skill?
削除But it's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
削除The more the merrier.
I know you're busy with your homework.But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
返信削除You can bring your friends.The more the better.
It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
But it's important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
Do you think it's easy to learn a useful skill?
I know you're busy with your homework.But I want you to come to my birth day pary this saturday.
返信削除You can bring your friends.the more the better.
It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.But it's important to you to crealy and laudly.
Do you think it's easy to learn to useful skill?
But it's important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
削除Do you think it's easy to learn a useful skill?
I know you're busy with your homework.But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.You can bring your friends.The more the better.
返信削除It's not necessary for you to speak like native speakers.But it's important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
Do you think it's easy to learn a useful skill?
I know you’re busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
You can bring your friends.
The more the better.
It’s not nesesary for you to speak English than native speakers.
But it's important for you to speak English clearly and loudly.
Do you think it’s easy to learn a useful skill?
It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers
削除I know you are busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come my birthday party this Saturday.
You can bring your friends.
It isn't necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
But it's important for you to speak cleary and laudry.
Do you think it's easy to take useful skill?
But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
削除The more the better.
I know you are busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
You can bring your friends.
It's not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers.
But it's important for you to speak crealy and loudly.
Do you think it's easy to learn useful skill?
I know you're busy with your homework.
返信削除But I want to you come to my birthday party on Saturday.
You can bring your friends.The more better.
It's not nessesary for you to speak English such as native speakers.
But you speak English loud voice is important for you.
Do you think take a new skill everyone to usiful skil