1. Don’t remind me of that. I’ll do it when I finish my dinner. 2. Aunt Barbara hasn’t slept enough since she came to England. 3. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes. She has come to our house once. Mom was nervous.
Don't mind of that . I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes.She has come to my house once. Mom was nervous.
Don't remind of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet? Yes, I have. She has come to my house once. My mother was really nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish the dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet? Yes.She has came to our house once. My mother was very nervous.
Don't remind of that. I will do it after I finish dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Haven't you introduced Jennifer to your parents yet? Yes, I have. She has came to our house once. My mother was nervous.
1.Don't remind me that. I 'll do it when I finish my dinner. 2.Aunt Barbara hasn't sleep enough since she came to England. 3.Have you introduced Jennifer to your parents yet? -Yes,I have.She has come to my house yet. My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you incroduce jennifer to your mother yet? Yes. She has came to our house once. My mother was nervous.
1. Don’t remind me of that.
返信削除I’ll do it when I finish my dinner.
2. Aunt Barbara hasn’t slept enough since she came to England.
3. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes. She has come to our house once.
Mom was nervous.
Don't mind of that .
返信削除I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes.She has come to my house once.
Mom was nervous.
Don't remind of that .
削除She has come to our house once.
Don't remind of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet?
Yes, I have. She has come to my house once.
My mother was really nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
削除Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish the dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet?
Yes.She has came to our house once.
My mother was very nervous.
I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
削除Don't remind of that.
返信削除I will do it after I finish dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Haven't you introduced Jennifer to your parents yet?
Yes, I have. She has came to our house once.
My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
削除I'll do it when I finish dinner.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
She has come to our house once.
1.Don't remind me that.
返信削除I 'll do it when I finish my dinner.
2.Aunt Barbara hasn't sleep enough since she came to England.
3.Have you introduced Jennifer to your parents yet?
-Yes,I have.She has come to my house yet.
My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
削除Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she cane to England.
She has come to our house once.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you incroduce jennifer to your mother yet?
Yes. She has came to our house once.
My mother was nervous.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet?
削除