Grammar: Future Time Clause
B. Answer the questions in three sentences. Use the time clause properly.
1. What do you usually do first when you get home from school?
2. What are you going to study or do when you go to college?
3. What would you do if you were assigned to work in a developing country in Africa?
4. What you would have done if you had had a three-month vacation last summer?
I usually wash my hands first when I get home.
返信削除I'll study English harder when I go to college.
If I were assigned to work in a developing country in Africa,I would play with children.
If I had had a three-month vacation last summer, I would have been to America.
1 When I get home from school, I usually usee my phone.
返信削除I check some news and reply the message from my friend.
when I start studying, I always put it off in my desk.
2 When I go to college,I’m going to study how to care people.
It is the most important thing to be kind to others and cure them in my future’s job.
3 If I was assigned to work in a developing country in Africa, I would search whether the area where I would work.
I drink somethings first when I get home from school.
返信削除I am going to study about sea industory when I go to college.
I would search about their customs and soul foods to enjoy stay if I awere assigned.
I would have gone abroad if I had had a three month vacation last summer.
I usually wash my hands as soon as I get home from school.
返信削除I'm going to study of media retelacy after I enter the univercity.
I would teach to elementary students in a deveroping country in Africa.
I would have practiced some acrobats if I had had a three-month vacation last summer.
1, I usually wash my hands when I get home from school.
返信削除2, I'm going to study about medicine when I go to college.
3, I would help people who is sick if I were assigned in a developing country in Africa.
4, I would have been abroad if I had had a three-month vacation last summer.
I 'm going to study engineering when I go to college.
返信削除I would study the language if I were assigned to work in a developing country in Africa.
I would have traveled somewhere if I had had a three-month vacation last summer.