I met my friend while I was running last month. We talked for an hour. But I couldn't met the friend these days. I'm running now, I want to met the friend. I'm looking for the friend now.
I had finally exams last week. My test score was not so good. While I was studying for the math test at home, I slept on my desk. So,I god a bad score on my math test. But I could study hard, when I went to bed early the day of befor. Now,I haven't any classes at school because we finished all sbuject's exams. So, I can go to bed early these days.
I was born in Tokyo in 2002. I started to kendo when I was an elementary school student. I got a pet dog when I was second grade in elementary school. I named tha dog Nana. I played with her when she was young, but she can hardly move these days. I got an expensive camera for my last birthday present, but I can’t understand how to use it.
My parents named me Kanata when I was born. I started swimming when I was 3 years old. I sometimes swim in the sports gym these days. I used to play soccer but I'm playing badminton. I also started studying in Kumon. I didn't like math and Japanese. These days, I like math, but I don't like Japanese.
I uesd to play baseball and Ilike Nihonnhamufighters, a professonal baseball team in Japan. I entered high schhol three month ago. I wanted to join baseball club, but there are no baseball club. I’m a member of the tennis club. I went to Kunitachi because my club had a comprtition last week. These days I often listen to music in my free time.
I was born in Mitaka in 2002. I started learning the piano when I was 3. I used to play vallyball when I was in the elementary school. I tried to make a lot of friend when I enter a junior high school.
I met my friend while I was running last month.
返信削除We talked for an hour.
But I couldn't met the friend these days.
I'm running now, I want to met the friend.
I'm looking for the friend now.
#4 ???
削除=> I think of my friend while I'm running these days.
I used to talk with the friend long time.
削除I had finally exams last week.
返信削除My test score was not so good.
While I was studying for the math test at home, I slept on my desk.
So,I god a bad score on my math test.
But I could study hard, when I went to bed early the day of befor.
Now,I haven't any classes at school because we finished all sbuject's exams.
So, I can go to bed early these days.
#5 ???
削除=> I can study hard if ...
I was born in Tokyo in 2002.
返信削除I started to kendo when I was an elementary school student.
I got a pet dog when I was second grade in elementary school.
I named tha dog Nana.
I played with her when she was young, but she can hardly move these days.
I got an expensive camera for my last birthday present, but I can’t understand how to use it.
Very well written.
削除#6 => ... but I don't know ... well.
My parents named me Kanata when I was born.
返信削除I started swimming when I was 3 years old.
I sometimes swim in the sports gym these days.
I used to play soccer but I'm playing badminton.
I also started studying in Kumon.
I didn't like math and Japanese.
These days, I like math, but I don't like Japanese.
#4=> but I play ...
削除#6=> I used to dislike ... but I ...
I used to play soccer but I play badminton now.
削除I used to dislike math and Japanese but I like math now.
返信削除I uesd to play baseball and Ilike Nihonnhamufighters, a professonal baseball team in Japan.
I entered high schhol three month ago.
I wanted to join baseball club, but there are no baseball club.
I’m a member of the tennis club.
I went to Kunitachi because my club had a comprtition last week.
These days I often listen to music in my free time.
#1??? used to ... and like...
削除#3 ... there was no ...
I used to play baseball and I liked Nihonnhamu, a professional baseball in Japan.
削除I wanted to join baseball club but there was no baseball club.
I was born in Mitaka in 2002.
返信削除I started learning the piano when I was 3.
I used to play vallyball when I was in the elementary school.
I tried to make a lot of friend when I enter a junior high school.