Answer in the indirect speech.
" He asked me ..."
- How long do you use your smartphone a day?
- How many names are there on your chat list?
- What time do you usually have breakfast?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- Do your English teachers have you practice speaking in class?
- Were there any English classes today?
- Have you already had dinner this evening? (in the Past Perfect)
He asked me how long I use my smartphone a day.
返信削除He asked me how many names there are on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have breakfast.
He asked me what I had have for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teachers have as practice speaking in class.
He asked me if there had been any English classes that day.
He asked me how long I use my smartphone a day.
返信削除He asked me how many names there are on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have breakfast.
He asked me what I had had for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teacher have us practice speaking in class.
He asked me if there had been any English classes that day.
He asked me how long I use my smartphone aday.
返信削除He asked me how many names are there on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have breakfast.
He asked me what I had have for breakfast that moring.
He asked me if my English teacher have us practice speaking in class.
He asked me if there had been any English classes that day.
He asked me how long I use my smartphone a day.
返信削除He asked me how many names there are on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have my breakfast.
He asked me what I had had for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teacher have us practice speaking English in class.
He asked me if there had been any English classes that day.
He asked me how long I use my smrtphone a day.
返信削除He asked me how many names there are on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have breakfast.
He asked me what I had have for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teacher have us practice speaking in class.
He asked me if there were have any English classes that day.
He asked me how long I use my smartphone a day.
返信削除He asked me how many names there are on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have breakfast.
He asked me what I had had for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teachers had us practice speaking in class.
He asked me if there had been any English classes that day.
He asks me how long I use my smartphone a day.
返信削除He asks me how many names were there on my chat list.
He asked me what time
He asked me what I had had for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teachers have us my practice speaking in class.
He asked me if there were any English classed that day.
He asked me how long I use my smartphone a day.
返信削除He asked me how many names are there on my chat list.
He asked me what time I usually have breakfast.
He asked me what I had had for breakfast that morning.
He asked me if my English teachers have us speaking English in class.
He asked me if I have been English classes that day.