If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go there. Because I think it will become very precious experience for me. If I wouldn't go there, I would always regret. So I will training hard and go to space.
Even though I won a free space trip to the moon now, Maybe I wouldn’t go. It is because I do not want to train for six months before the trip because it’s too hard for me. Also, I think it is still dangerous. I want to go to the moon when the space tour become more safety and convenient.
I wouldn't go to the moon even it is free. I think it is very scary and risky to go to the moon, because I may die. There are not good place to take a bath and sleep well. So I wouldn't go to the moon if I won a free space trip to the moon.
If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go there. I want to look down at the Earth from the top of the moon. Even more If I stood on the moon, I would experience in a zero gravity.
If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go there. I want to see the earth from outer space and experience zero gravity. Although the preparation is hard, it is very important to enjoy the fright. I think traveling to the moon is worth trying to have wild knowledge.
If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go. I have mainly teo reasons. First, I want to watch the earth from other side. Second, I want to experience no gravity and I want to drink floating
If I won a free trip to the moon, I would go there. Because it's very good chance to go the moon without to pay exepensive money.I'm interesting to go space and I want to see the earth from the space.I would have to do hard exersises ,but it would be good experience.
If I got a free space trip to the moon, I would go to the moon. I'm interested in space and moon. I also want to do something in the no gravity, such as drinking, flying and eating in the space craft. Traveling to the moon is very dengirous but it is a special experience for me.
I think I wouldn't go to the moon if I won a free space trip. I can't stand amount of training, preperations and not to take a bath. I think it is great chance and experience to go to the moon. But there are many things which I can't stand. Also I'm afraid to go to space,it can't declare that it is safe.
If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go there.
返信削除Because I think it will become very precious experience for me.
If I wouldn't go there, I would always regret.
So I will training hard and go to space.
I don't want to go.
返信削除It's because I think that is so dengerous for normal people to trip to the moon.
If anyone can trip to the moon safely,I will go.
Even though I won a free space trip to the moon now, Maybe I wouldn’t go. It is because I do not want to train for six months before the trip because it’s too hard for me. Also, I think it is still dangerous. I want to go to the moon when the space tour become more safety and convenient.
返信削除このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除I wouldn't go to the moon even it is free.
返信削除I think it is very scary and risky to go to the moon, because I may die.
There are not good place to take a bath and sleep well.
So I wouldn't go to the moon if I won a free space trip to the moon.
If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go there.
返信削除I want to look down at the Earth from the top of the moon.
Even more If I stood on the moon, I would experience in a zero gravity.
If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go there.
返信削除I want to see the earth from outer space and experience zero gravity.
Although the preparation is hard, it is very important to enjoy the fright.
I think traveling to the moon is worth trying to have wild knowledge.
返信削除If I won a free space trip to the moon, I would go.
I have mainly teo reasons.
First, I want to watch the earth from other side.
Second, I want to experience no gravity and I want to drink floating
If I won a free trip to the moon, I would go there.
返信削除Because it's very good chance to go the moon without to pay exepensive money.I'm interesting to go space and I want to see the earth from the space.I would have to do hard exersises ,but it would be good experience.
If I got a free space trip to the moon, I would go to the moon.
返信削除I'm interested in space and moon.
I also want to do something in the no gravity, such as drinking, flying and eating in the space craft.
Traveling to the moon is very dengirous but it is a special experience for me.
I think I wouldn't go to the moon if I won a free space trip.
返信削除I can't stand amount of training, preperations and not to take a bath.
I think it is great chance and experience to go to the moon.
But there are many things which I can't stand.
Also I'm afraid to go to space,it can't declare that it is safe.