What do you think?
Do you think professional athletes earn too much? Why or why not?
=> Speak your answer in 60 minutes.
=> Write four to six sentences in responseI don’t think professional athletes earn too much money.
There are only a small number of athletes who become successful in professional sports or competitions.
They must have worked harder than others to be better and competitive to earn fame and fortune.
Also, the time they earn a lot of money isn’t as long as ordinary jobs such as an office clerk, hair stylist or bus driver because of the physical limitation.
They need to make enough money not only to pay for their effort and performance but also for their retirement.
Professional athletes deserve to make enough money for their effort and life.
I think they don't earn money too much.
返信削除First, they needs a lot of money to keep their bodies healthy.
For example, they are injured many times a year and to fix injury, it coast a lot.
Second, they are given a lot of money but I think they use most of them use money to improve their skills such as buying training machine, taking lesson of special coach.
Because of those reasons, I think they don't earn too much.
80 words. Correct spelling and grammar error. Revise the sentences below.
削除#1 I don’t think …
#4 … make/earn a lot of money to …
I don't think they earn money too much.
削除First, they needs a lot of money to keep their bodies healthy.
For example, they are injured many times a year and fixing the injury, it coast a lot.
Second, they earn money to improve their skills such as buying training machine, taking lesson of special coach.
Professional athletes deserve to earn a lot of money for their healthy and the way of using the money.
I don’t think professional athletes earn too much.
返信削除Athletes are usually able to play sports as professional players for only a few years. And they can’t earn so much money after retiring. Also, if they get injured, their term as players might be much smaller.
So, clubs have to pay their players a lot of money while they can play sports so that they will not fall in financial hardship after they retire.
削除I don’t think professional athletes earn too much.
Athletes are usually able to play sports as professional players for only a few years. And they can’t earn so much money after retiring. Also, if they get injured, their term as players might be much shorter.
So, clubs have to pay their players a lot of money while they can play sports so that they will not fall in financial hardship after they retire.
73 words. Well explained. only a few years??? Revise the sentences below.
削除#2, 3=> Since/Because professional athletes can …, they need to …
#4. Also, …, they may not …
#5. … enough money for them to …
#2,3 Since athletes can play spots shorter than other workers, they need to earn much money for their lives after retiring.
削除#4 Also, if they get injured, they may not be able to play sports any more.
#5 So, clubs have to pay their players enough money for them not to fall in financial hardship after they retire.
I think professional athletes earn too much.
返信削除That's because they have too many chances to get high salary.
For example, when they become a member of a team, they get money.
Also, they get money unless their team won or did an important role.
I think it is same to work hard every day as a worker and to compete sports at a match.
They have a right to get high salary, but I think they get too much.
79 words. Revise the sentences below.
削除#3 money=> sign up bonus
#4 unless?????
#5 Do not use “I think” to explain “I think.” => It’s almost the same as …
#3 For example, when they become a member of a team, they get sign up bonus.
削除#4 Also, they get money when their team won or they did an important role.
#5 It's almost the same as people who work hard everr day or compete sports at a match.
I think only top professional athletes earn too much.
返信削除Top athletes are known and loved by many people in the world.
So they can earn very high payment even in 1 game or competition by finantial supporting by many companies.
Companies wants to advertise thire name, so they compete other companies that which company can pay more.
So I think only top athletes earn too much.
66 words. Good idea to focus on only the top professional athletes, but sentences are not clearly or correctly written. Correct spelling and grammar error. Revise the sentences below.
削除#3 ???
#4 ???
I think only top professional athletes earn too much.
削除Top athletes are known and loved by many people of the world.
By supporting top athletes, company can advertise their name.
So they try to pay more than other companies.
SO I think only top athletes earn too much.
I don't think professional athletes earn too much.
返信削除They spend more time on their practice than ordinary workers do on their work.
In addition to their practice, they have to train every day and restrict their meals.
Also, many people enjoy watching sports and it gives dreams for children.
So athletes deserve to get a lot of money.
58 words. Explained simply and clearly. Revise the sentences below.
削除#3 “train every day)<= mentioned already in #2
#4 watching sports in general???
#3 In addition to their practice, they have to restrict their meals to keep their physiques.
削除#4 Also,watch sports games makes many people happy and it gives dreams for children.
I don't think professional athletes earn too much.
返信削除Because the amount of money that the athletes earn shows how they deserved form the team.
So when the player make a great deal, they should earn a lot of money because the team deserved them.
And the team has to pay a lot of money for the good player to keep them on the team.
Also athletes is one of the job and the player won't earn money after they retired their sports. So they should earn a lot of money when they can play their sports.
96 words. Check how “deserve” should be used. Revise the sentences below.
削除#2. how they deserved form the team ???=>
#3. make a great deal for/with what???
Do not use “So,” … “because” … together in a sentence.
#4. => Also, most professional athletes can’t make … once they retired.
I don't think professional athletes earn too much.
削除Especially professional athletes who play very well deserve to be earned a lot of money.
For example, one of the popular athlete LeBron James earns a lot of money because he plays very well and very popular. So he should get a lot of money and also team should pay a lot of money to keep him on the team.
And also, when the athletes retired from their athletes life, they can't get money.
So they have to earn a lot of money during their athletes life.
I don’t think professional athletes earn too much money.
返信削除They deserves to get so much money because they contribute their teams victory a lot.
Also, athletes need much money to keep their condition good. Cristiano Ronaldo have his own pool and training machines at home and he usually does training even he is in a off season. Like that, top athleats use their a lot of money to be better players.
71 words. Good to have an example to support your argument. Correct the spelling and grammar error.
削除#2. Check how to use “contribute”
#4. Even=>
#5. Like that, =>
I don’t think professional athleats earn too much money.
削除They deserve to get so much money because they contribute to their tams victory a lot.
Christianity Ronaldo even has his own pool and training machines at home and he always dose training.
Top athletes need a lot of money to become better player.
I don't think professional athletes earn to much.
返信削除First, they had practiced so hard to became a professional player.
I think their effort deserves the amount of money.
Second, playing sports is a kind of job for them but they can't keep playing for long years.
Thinking about their lives after quiting playing, they don't earn too much.
58 words. Correct the spelling and grammar error.
削除#2. What tense do you want to write???
#3. Do not use “I think” to support “I think.”
#4. A kind of job???
2 First, they practice so hard to become a proffesional player.
削除3 Their effort deserves to get the amount of money.
4 Second, they can't keep playing for long time as a proffesional player.
I don't think professional athletes earn too much money.
返信削除It is very hard to become professioal athletes and keep high level.
Also, the life of their job are shorter than other jobs.
Most of the proffessional athletes retire before they reach 40 years old.
They have to earn enough money to live until they die.
For that reason, they deserve earn auch a high salary.
65 words. Correct the spelling and grammar error. There are too many.
削除#2. Keep high level=>
#3. the life of their job are shorter=>
#5. Until they die=> after …
I don't think professional athletes earn toomuch money.
削除It is hard to become professional atheletes and keep practicing.
Also, they must have worked hard because the time they earn lot of money isn't as long as ordenary job like office workers.
They have to earn for their retirement.
For these reason, they deserve to warn a lot of money.
I don’t think they earn too much money. Becase they need much money to train themselves. It cost too much. Also it is difficult for atheists to get new job after retired professional sports. They need to earn money.That’s why I don’t think they earn too much.
返信削除47 words. Correct the spelling and grammar error. Add more detailed explanation or examples.
削除#3. Don’t repeat what you wrote earlier.
#5. after retired professional sports => after they …
#2,3 because they needtoo much money to train themselves.
削除#5 after they retired being professional arthritis.
#Add Their job isn’t stabilit.
I don't think professional athletes earn too much money.
返信削除Because people who wants to be a proffetional,spend a long time practicing but only a few people can be professional.
It is difficult for all athelete to be a professional.
Also, they can not continue that sport and can not get salary after they retire.
So I don't think they can not earn too much.