I think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bodied athletes. Someone said the prosthetic legs makes disadvantages for the other athletes, but born with no legs is much more disadvantage for the runner such as Pistorius. And not everyone can able to run with prosthetic legs so he is one of the special runner in the world.
I think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bodied athletes. They are same athletes, we mustn't compare them whoever he or she has prosthetic legs or hand. Also, he trains his bodies a lot and has amnition to compete them, why don't we accept him to the match?
I think Pistorius should allowed to compete against able-bodied athlete. Pistorius's prosthetic legs don't give him advantage power. He runs with his upper body. And also he wants to compete against them so there's no reason not to allow him to do that.
I think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bosied athletes. He didn't have his legs when he was born, so the artificial legs are his own legs. Also the tests showed that most of his power comes from his upper body, so his legs are not unfair advantage. So I think he shoud be allowed to compete agaiinst able-bodied athletes if he wants.
I think Pistorius should allowed to compete against able-bodied athletes. It is very hard to run fast even his artificial legs are great. Also, experts says his artificial legs don't give him an advantage to run fast. Therefore, he deserve to compete against able-bodied athletes.
I think Pistorius should be allowed to compeat against able-bodied runner. Because his artificial legs didn’t have advantage for him. Hispwer was come from only his upper body. I think it is good to give a chance to disability person.
I don't think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able bodied athletes. If technologies improve more, his prosthetic legs give unfair advantage. Ordinary athletes can just only improve themselves to win the game.
I don’t think Pistorius should be allowed to compeate against able-bodies athleats. We can’t exchange our legs if our legs don’t move fast, but they can exchange their prosthetic legs to more better, lighter, and faster ones. Also, we feel tired on our legs after running, so we can’t run well when a competition is held for many days, but they don’t feel tired. It’s very advantage if two days or three days competition.
I think Pistrius shold be allowed to compete 0with able bodies athlete. Because those who has a handicap like him can run with oddinaly people if he practice. The ambitian that wants to win the game is the same both him and able- bodied people.
I don't think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bodied athlete. Able-bodied athletes compete with nothing extra, but he has prosthetic legs and it might give him extra power when he runs. Also the prosthetic legs will become better and better so it can be easier to run faster with the improvement.
I think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bodied athletes.
返信削除Someone said the prosthetic legs makes disadvantages for the other athletes, but born with no legs is much more disadvantage for the runner such as Pistorius.
And not everyone can able to run with prosthetic legs so he is one of the special runner in the world.
I agree with you!!!
削除I think being born with no legs is the most disadvantage thing for runner, too!!
I agree with your opinion.
削除He runs fast even he has a disadvantage.
I agree with you.
削除I also think born with no leg is the worst disadvantage for him!!
I agree with you.
削除I think the artificial legs are his own legs.
I agree with your opinion. I think born with legs is very advantage, too.
削除I think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bodied athletes.
返信削除They are same athletes, we mustn't compare them whoever he or she has prosthetic legs or hand.
Also, he trains his bodies a lot and has amnition to compete them, why don't we accept him to the match?
I think so too. I can't believe why someone don't accept him to compete against able-bodies athletes.
削除I agree with your opinion.
削除Whoever has a chance to compete equality with ather athlete.
I think Pistorius should allowed to compete against able-bodied athlete.
返信削除Pistorius's prosthetic legs don't give him advantage power. He runs with his upper body.
And also he wants to compete against them so there's no reason not to allow him to do that.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除I agree with you!
削除It is important to admit his ambition and hardworking.
I think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bosied athletes.
返信削除He didn't have his legs when he was born, so the artificial legs are his own legs.
Also the tests showed that most of his power comes from his upper body, so his legs are not unfair advantage.
So I think he shoud be allowed to compete agaiinst able-bodied athletes if he wants.
I agree with you!!
削除He can't change the face about being born with no legs so the artificial legs become his own legs!!
I don't think he should be allowed, but I can understand that his artificial legs are his own legs.
削除I think Pistorius should allowed to compete against able-bodied athletes.
返信削除It is very hard to run fast even his artificial legs are great.
Also, experts says his artificial legs don't give him an advantage to run fast.
Therefore, he deserve to compete against able-bodied athletes.
I think Pistorius should be allowed to compeat against able-bodied runner.
返信削除Because his artificial legs didn’t have advantage for him.
Hispwer was come from only his upper body.
I think it is good to give a chance to disability person.
I don't think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able bodied athletes.
返信削除If technologies improve more, his prosthetic legs give unfair advantage.
Ordinary athletes can just only improve themselves to win the game.
I don’t think Pistorius should be allowed to compeate against able-bodies athleats.
返信削除We can’t exchange our legs if our legs don’t move fast, but they can exchange their prosthetic legs to more better, lighter, and faster ones.
Also, we feel tired on our legs after running, so we can’t run well when a competition is held for many days, but they don’t feel tired. It’s very advantage if two days or three days competition.
My opinion was he should allowed but I can understand your opinion!
削除If I was a runner, I think so!! lol
I agreed with your opinion. That's true you said the prosthetic legs don't get tired. My opinion was opposite but I could agreed with yours.
削除I think Pistrius shold be allowed to compete 0with able bodies athlete.
返信削除Because those who has a handicap like him can run with oddinaly people if he practice.
The ambitian that wants to win the game is the same both him and able- bodied people.
I don't think Pistorius should be allowed to compete against able-bodied athlete.
返信削除Able-bodied athletes compete with nothing extra, but he has prosthetic legs and it might give him extra power when he runs.
Also the prosthetic legs will become better and better so it can be easier to run faster with the improvement.