2019年1月31日木曜日

Space Trip 2-Sr.1-Jan.31

Hi! 
You know what? I won a free trip to the moon for two!!! 
Would you come with me? 
From your best friend.

21 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm glad to go to the moon with you.I'm so exciting!It's must be the best memory for us.

    返信削除
  2. Yes!!!
    I really want to go there with you!
    I'm looking forward to go to the trip, it must be fun!

    返信削除
  3. Really? I'm very interesting!
    I want to go to the moon.
    Thank you to invite me.

    返信削除
  4. Wow! Are you sure? It’s amazing. But I think it is too dangerous...Actually, I’m scared.
    But, if you want to go with me, I’ll go. I hope the trip is safety.

    返信削除
  5. Really? I want to go on a trip to the moon with you. How you won a free trip to the moon?

    返信削除
  6. Thank you for sending e meil!
    I was suprised to hear that.
    I want to go to the space with you together!
    Please that ticket for me!

    返信削除
  7. I would like to go there with you, but I'm sorry.
    It is very scary to go to the moon.
    I'm worry about you, you shoudn't go to the moon!
    You should throw the two ticket away!!

    返信削除
  8. Really!?
    Of course, I'm sure to go with you.
    I'm looking forward to going to the moon for the first time!

    返信削除
  9. I don't want to go!
    It's so scary!
    It's so dengerous for us to go!
    You will go with anybody else.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Noi, would you give me the ticket to me?
      At first, I was scared, but now I’m really interested in the space tour.

      削除
    2. I'm sorry to hear that.
      I'll invite anybody else.

      削除
    3. It's not dangerous, because recent technology is very high quality.We mustn't be die.Let's go!

      削除
    4. Really?
      We are required to train for six month before the trip!!
      You can come back the earth safety.
      You don't need to worry about that!!

      削除
    5. It's only one chance to go to the moon in your life.
      If you miss this chance, you never go there.
      Let's go with me!

      削除
    6. I'll take you two tickets and you can go to the trip with your girl freind.

      削除
    7. I think traveling to the moon will be great experience for us. Don’t you think so?

      削除
    8. If you went to the moon with your friend, you might enjoy the trip.

      削除
  10. Hi,really!? I'm afraid of going to the space but I would go to the moon with you.
    Let's enjoy the great experience.

    返信削除