How is it going do you know you look busy. Yeah I am I’m still working on my sales presentation. It’s due tomorrow and I am half way down. Well are used to make presentation all the time. Can I give you a hand with it. Oh would you do that for me thank you so much I am appreciate it.
How is it going Dina you look busy Busy yeah I am I'm still working on this Terrace presentation Do tomorrow I know I've already hopevale only halfway down Can I give you a she ain't with it Oh you do that for me so much appreciated.
How is it going to be. Yeah I am I mysterious working with my service Playstation. It's due tomorrow and I'm halfway or with only halfway. Well I used to do the presentation all the time. Can I give you a hand receipt. Erase Me thank you so much I'm really appreciate it.
How's it going to dinner you look busy yeah i am i still working on my It's due tomorrow and I'm have movies only only half is done it no i used to make presentation or Can I give you a hint visit What would you do that for me thank you so much I really appreciate it
Let me talk about one of my friends. He’s name is Tommy to friends and he is my classmates he lives in Tennessee Siri and she has a mother father and older sister I have time he’s kind to others and is very sociable and smart he’s talking is very interesting and he always makes me laugh me he is one of my best friend and I like him
Lets me talk about one of my best friend. Call name is nanami in the same class after High School. Shoes doctor so kind and cute. She likes playing for LA going outside and playing musical instrument. I enjoy when I talk with her. Saoirse makes mice mice when I spend time with her.
Let me talk about one of my friend her name is Ling i was on a limb that is good student I open I would often play with heart after school I know she goes do at high school so she is good at paintings she's very kind person and she has many timing point so she attract many people I the only D spect hobby 'cause she's very happy paintings is happened things are very nice time is hard
Then we talked about one of my friends. Is that a no who is my friend who is my Ionic humidifier 5 years ago when I entered a junior high school and we were five and we were 10 classmate soap so we are best friend. Key is everyone outgoing and attractive. I enjoyed I like him she does is first better than me and smarter than me.
How is it going do you know you look busy.
返信削除Yeah I am I’m still working on my sales presentation.
It’s due tomorrow and I am half way down.
Well are used to make presentation all the time.
Can I give you a hand with it.
Oh would you do that for me thank you so much I am appreciate it.
Very well done!
削除Try #4 one more time.
How is it going Dina you look busy
返信削除Busy yeah I am I'm still working on this Terrace presentation
Do tomorrow I know I've already hopevale only halfway down
Can I give you a she ain't with it
Oh you do that for me so much appreciated.
Try to speak the key phrases more clearly, like give a hand, due tomorrow.
削除How is it going to be.
返信削除Yeah I am I mysterious working with my service Playstation.
It's due tomorrow and I'm halfway or with only halfway.
Well I used to do the presentation all the time.
Can I give you a hand receipt.
Erase Me thank you so much I'm really appreciate it.
You seem to have gotten the sentences right.
削除You just need to speak them more clearly!
How's it going to dinner you look busy
返信削除yeah i am i still working on my
It's due tomorrow and I'm have movies only only half is done it
no i used to make presentation or
Can I give you a hint visit
What would you do that for me thank you so much I really appreciate it
Try to speak the key phrases more clearly, like give a hand, half way done.
削除Let me talk about one of my friends.
返信削除He’s name is Tommy to friends and he is my classmates he lives in Tennessee Siri and she has a mother father and older sister I have time he’s kind to others and is very sociable and smart he’s talking is very interesting and he always makes me laugh me he is one of my best friend and I like him
Well spoken!
削除You used three adjectives to describe his character.
Lets me talk about one of my best friend.
返信削除Call name is nanami in the same class after High School.
Shoes doctor so kind and cute.
She likes playing for LA going outside and playing musical instrument.
I enjoy when I talk with her. Saoirse makes mice mice when I spend time with her.
What did you want to say in #3?
削除You enjoy what?=> enjoy -ing.
Let me talk about one of my friend her name is Ling i was on a limb that is good student I open I would often play with heart after school I know she goes do at high school so she is good at paintings she's very kind person and she has many timing point so she attract many people I the only D spect hobby 'cause she's very happy paintings is happened things are very nice time is hard
返信削除You spoke better than the last time.
削除is a very kind person
You could say attractive.
Then we talked about one of my friends.
返信削除Is that a no who is my friend who is my
Ionic humidifier 5 years ago when I entered a junior high school and we were five and we were 10 classmate soap so we are best friend.
Key is everyone outgoing and attractive.
I enjoyed I like him she does is first better than me and smarter than me.
Try speaking shorter sentences and chunk by chunk.
削除Take it easy, you'll speak better!