2019年7月22日月曜日

STT Speaking-Jul.22

Speak about the kind of person you want to be in 4 steps.
- Who/What kind of person  
- Why   
- Explain/Example  
- Your thoughts

4 件のコメント:

  1. I want to be a pie sound like my mother my father yeah she works hard for his job and she have interests about his job she always talks about Japanese economy by watching TV or reading a newspaper for his job I think half interest it’s about the person‘s job is very good thing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Speak person!
      Are you talking about your mother or father?
      Speak he or she more clearly!

      削除
  2. I wants to be a person like a Japanese teacher mike Lum School was in junior high school.
    She always how many marriages end forward me an interesting sings.
    I sort that I want to many books or to hop menu knowledge.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She always did what?
      You want to do what?
      Speak thought clearly!

      削除