2019年7月18日木曜日

STT Speaking-Jul.18

Speak about the person who had an influence on you in 4 steps.
1. Who/Profile  
2, 3. What he/she does, what influenced you  
4. What you think of the influence

4 件のコメント:

  1. The first one who has influence on me one love my friends.
    Car age was same and she is a seam clown ansatsu study play some music or instrument will.
    VCA a breed apart drive to many SIMs card.
    I sort it is important to do something hard even if I'm busy.

    返信削除
  2. The first song that has influence on me is my brother.
    The key is University student
    I saw him all the time and an island play some music arranged to meet with an island he and what my what my parents happy or angry.
    I see, he also shows
    Whenever we're Christian.
    I think my brother has good influence on me because okay thanks.

    返信削除
  3. The parcel I had on in France on me is one of my friends.
    Here’s my classmates and also here is my club
    He turns about how to play tennis and she is our class captain he also said he’ll lend me some books about tennis I saw it I think I’ve got interested in playing tennis players who is she’s books

    返信削除
  4. had interested is my friend 70 years old
    she she's paintings and she is positive make happy along the PC he also i was influenced on her personality

    返信削除