2020年6月15日月曜日

Reporting-Sr.1-Jun.15

Speak in indirect speech=> Type for corrections

22 件のコメント:

  1. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki’s next message she says she had finished her exams.
    It also said that exams were harder than last year.
    Sandy told me she is going to New York that summer.
    I told her my family is planning to go there next year.
    She told me she will leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It also said that exams were harder than the year before.
      Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
      I told her my family was planning to go to there the next year.

      削除
  2. Cindy said she will finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki’s text messages says he has finished his exams.

    Sally told me he’s going to New York than this summer.

    I told her our family is planning to go there next year.
    She told me she will leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
  3. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening. It also said that exams were harder than last year.
    Sorry told me she was going to New York that summer. I said to her they are family was running to go there next year. See you said to me she would leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
  4. Cindy said she good finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki’s kissedmessage says she has finished her exams.
    it also says the exams were harder than the year before.
    Siri told me to she is going to New York that summer.
    I told her to our family is planning to go there the next year.
    she told me to see usually leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
      Yuki’s text message says she has finished her exams.
      Siri told me to she was going to New York that summer.
      I told her to our family was planning to go there the next year.
      she told me to she would leave in two weeks.

      削除
  5. You kids take us to message her if she has finished her exams.
    It also carries that exams were harder than the last year.
    Sorry told me to she is going to New York that summer.
    He told her zero family is planning to go there the next year.
    See told to me to she will in that two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yuki's text message says she has finished her exams.
      It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
      Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
      I told her our family was planning to go there the next year.
      She told me she would leave in two weeks.

      削除
  6. (1) ~ says she has finished her exams.
    (2) ~ says ~ than the year before.
    (3) ~ (that) she was going to ~ that summer.
    (4) I told her (that) our family was ~ the next year.
    (5) She told me (that) she would leave …

    返信削除
  7. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening. Yuki’s text message said she had finished her exams. It also Says the exams were harder than the year before. Sally told me she was going to New York Summer that summer. I told her that our family was planning to go there the next year. She told me that she would leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yuki’s text message says she has finished her exams.
      It also says the exams are harder than the year before.

      削除
  8. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki‘s text message said she has finished her exams.
    It also stays that exams were harder than last year.
    Sorry told me he is going to New York that summer.
    I told her our family would go there next week.
    She told me she would leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yuki’s text massage says she has finished her exams.
      It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
      Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.

      削除
  9. Cindy said She would finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki's text messages said she've finished her exams.
    It also states the exams were harder than the last year.
    Siri told me she was going to New York that summer.
    I told her our family was Planning to go there the next year.
    She told me I would leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It also says the exams were herder than the last year.

      削除
  10. Yuki's next message she says she had finished her exams.
    It also said that exams were harder than last year.
    Sandy told me she is going to New York that summer.
    I told her my family is planning to go there next year.
    She told me she will leave in two weeks.

    返信削除
  11. Yuki’s take it message said she has finished her exams.
    It also says that exams were harder than the last year.
    Sally told me her was going to New York that summer.
    I told her our family is Browning to go there the next year.
    She told me she would leave in the two weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yuki’s text message says she has finished her exams.
      It also says that exams were harder than the year before.
      Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
      I told her our family was planning to go there the next year.

      削除
  12. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki’s text messages he says she had finished her exams.
    It also sees the exams or harder than that year.
    Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
    I told her my family is planning to go there the next year.
    She told me she uses leave in two weeks

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She told me she was going to New York that summer.
      I told her our family is planning to go there the next year.
      She told me she would leave in weeks

      削除
  13. Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
    Yuki’s text messages he says she had finished her exams.
    It also see that exams or a hotdog stand that year.
    Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
    I told her how our family is planning to go there the next year.
    She told me she would leave in weeks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It also sees the exams or harder than that year.

      削除