My mother tells me that I should get up early in the morning and clean my room. She thinks getting up early in the morning makes the day beautiful. My father used to study hard when he was a student but he doesn't tell me to study harder so much.
My father often says that I should try everything I was interested in. He thinks it’s very important to try a variety of things. I think it’s good to decide what to do in the future.
My mother also tells me not to watch my smartphone for a long time. I think that I use for too long time. she tells me to do so because I use my PC to have a class at school these days.
My grandmother often tells me to eat vegetables first and Chill well and eat. She thinks that it’s important to full of stomach. I think the nutrition of the first thing I eat so I careful of it.
My mother often tells me I should go to bed early. She thinks I go to bed late everyday because get up early is hard for me. She also thinks I don't set up my alarm.
My mother always tells me to go to bed early. She thinks go to bed around 1 o’c is not good for my health. She wants me to go to bed more early, around 12:00.
My grand mother often says I should get up early. She thinks I should go to bed until twelve to get up early. I think I should do it in the weekends, too but it’s so hard for me.
My mother tells me that I should get up early in the morning and clean my room.
返信削除She thinks getting up early in the morning makes the day beautiful.
My father used to study hard when he was a student but he doesn't tell me to study harder so much.
#1 earlier ... before ...
削除#2 it makes my day
#3 She also ...
My father often says that I should try everything I was interested in.
返信削除He thinks it’s very important to try a variety of things.
I think it’s good to decide what to do in the future.
#1 ... was/am
削除#3 I think it'll help me ...
My mother also tells me not to watch my smartphone for a long time.
返信削除I think that I use for too long time.
she tells me to do so because I use my PC to have a class at school these days.
#1 always
削除#2 She ...
#3 She also ...
My grandmother often tells me to eat vegetables first and Chill well and eat.
返信削除She thinks that it’s important to full of stomach.
I think the nutrition of the first thing I eat so I careful of it.
#1 ... first before ...
削除#2 ... full of stomach <=???
#3 I agree that ...
My mother often tells me to study more.
返信削除She wants me to be a smart.
My father also wants me to do.
#2 ... be smarter/get better grades
削除#3 She also ...
My grandmother told me I have to clean my room.
返信削除She thinks my closet is dirty.
I think I should my room.
#1 ... always/often tells ...
削除#2 ... too unorganized.
#3 I agree with her and ...
My mother often tells me I should go to bed early. She thinks I go to bed late everyday because get up early is hard for me. She also thinks I don't set up my alarm.
返信削除#1... earlier.
削除#2 .. if I ..., I'll ...
#3 don't???
My mother always tells me to go to bed early.
返信削除She thinks go to bed around 1 o’c is not good for my health.
She wants me to go to bed more early, around 12:00.
#1 ... earlier.
削除#2 ... it keeps/makes ...
My grand mother often says I should get up early.
返信削除She thinks I should go to bed until twelve to get up early.
I think I should do it in the weekends, too but it’s so hard for me.
#1 ... earlier
削除#2 until=>