2020年6月8日月曜日

Review Practice-Sr.1-Jun.8

1. My grandmother said to me, “Please write me a letter when you have time”  (ask)
2. She also said to me, “Don’t complain to your parents about meals.” (tell)
3. Fred said to his parents, “Please don’t tell me to do my homework.” (ask)

15 件のコメント:

  1. My grandmother asked me, write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain to my parents about meals.
    Fred asks his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  2. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain your parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  3. My grandmother asked me to please write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain to my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  4. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also tells me not to complain my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  5. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain to her parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  6. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  7. My grandmother asked me to please write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain to my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to please tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  8. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain to my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  9. 1. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I had time.
    2. She also told me not to complain to my parents about meals.
    3. Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  10. His grandmother asked him to write her a letter when he have time.
    She also tells to hem not tp complain to his parents about meals.
    Fred asked to his parents not to tell him to do his homework .

    返信削除
  11. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also tells me not to complain to my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  12. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain my parents about meals.
    Fred asked to his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  13. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also tells me not to complain my parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除
  14. My grandmother asked me to write her a letter when I have time.
    She also told me not to complain your parents about meals.
    Fred asked his parents not to tell him to do his homework.

    返信削除