The woman who I met works at the hospital. It is location near the station where our school is. It is famous hospital among young people who has a problem.
Noguchi hideyo, Chris Paul trade appears on the 1000 a note, studded yellow fevers in Africa. I recently read fortune, which I found very interesting. Keyboard art used car, because he paid $2,000.
Arsenal what’s wrong is the most expensive city for travelers, followed by New York. Lake superior is the second largest lake in the world, following the Caspian Sea . There are so many tourist spots in the world .
I have been taking vitamin supplements since last year. I had been reading for an hour when he came into my room. This time next year my parents will be traveling through Europe.
From January 1997 until April 1998 I live alone in the cardboard house. I kept working in the Japanese company without telling my coworkers where I lived. Every day I could see that people are people it does it matter if they work in the company or live on the streets.
From January 1991 until April 1998, I lived along the Sumida River in a cardboard house. I kept working in a Japanese company Every day I could see that people are people; it doesn't matter if they work in a company
they should arrive here soon. you had better see a doctor. my little sister will not eat vegetables. the door wouldn't open. they will be on the island by now. I used to walk to school with my friends. there used to be a theater in the town.
The woman who I met works at the hospital.
返信削除It is location near the station where our school is.
It is famous hospital among young people who has a problem.
It is located near the station where our school is.
削除#3 people who have
削除a problem<=?
Noguchi hideyo, Chris Paul trade appears on the 1000 a note, studded yellow fevers in Africa.
返信削除I recently read fortune, which I found very interesting.
Keyboard art used car, because he paid $2,000.
Noguchi Hideyo, whose portrait appears on the 1000 yen note, studied
削除I recentlu read Botchan
He bought a used car, from which he paid $2,000.
Andy showed me all the CDs that he bought last month
返信削除This is the dictionary which I bought last week.
I have a book that was written by Mike’s father.
Andy showed me all the CDs that he bought last month.
削除Good. #2 In practice, a relative pronoun is left out.
削除Also, "that" is more used than "which."
Some countries are thinking of introduction contacts.
返信削除We know that plants produce oxygen.
Hydrazine girls use used to be used for yes chips.
introducing a carbon tax
削除Hydrogen gas airship
#3 Complete the sentence when you correct.
削除Arsenal what’s wrong is the most expensive city for travelers, followed by New York.
返信削除Lake superior is the second largest lake in the world, following the Caspian Sea .
There are so many tourist spots in the world .
Oslo was ranked as the most expensive city for the travelers, followed by New York.
削除#3 what is this sentence for?
削除I have been taking vitamin supplements since last year.
返信削除I had been reading for an hour when he came into my room.
This time next year my parents will be traveling through Europe.
Very good!
削除We cannot afford to buy a car
返信削除He attempted to solve the problem
She failed to alive in time
#3 ???
削除From January 1997 until April 1998 I live alone in the cardboard house.
返信削除I kept working in the Japanese company without telling my coworkers where I lived.
Every day I could see that people are people it does it matter if they work in the company or live on the streets.
From January 1991 until April 1998, I lived along the Sumida River in a cardboard house.
削除I kept working in a Japanese company
Every day I could see that people are people; it doesn't matter if they work in a company
Good practice.
削除Don't you have any vocabulary or grammar textbook?
We have two washing machines, both of which are out of order.
返信削除At last, I gave him what little money I had.
Good.
削除One more sentence to go!
they should arrive here soon.
返信削除you had better see a doctor.
my little sister will not eat vegetables.
the door wouldn't open.
they will be on the island by now.
I used to walk to school with my friends.
there used to be a theater in the town.
Very good.
削除Which textbook are these from?