2021年1月27日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Jan.27



10 件のコメント:

  1. Hello my son wants to try this super spin right but I have a question. Is it safe for a little kids? he's only 10 years old. Yes sir it is it is suitable for children age 6 to up. Well that's good to know. I'll buy the ticket for my son. Of course that would be $3 sir.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, my son wants to ride the supposed been ride but I have a question.Is it safe for kids. he's only 10 years old. Yes it is this machine is suitable for six and up. Well good to know I'd like to buy a ticket for my son then.Of course that would be three dollars sir

    返信削除
  3. Hello my son wants to try super spin ride but I have a question. Is it safe for little kids? He’s only 10 years old. Yes it is. Our ride is suitable for the children aged 6 and up. Well that’s good to know so I’d like to buy a ticket for my son then. Of course that will be three dollars sir.

    返信削除
  4. Hello my son wants to try this super spin ride But I have a questionIs it safe for little kids he’s only 10 years old.Yes sir it is I would like the suitable children six and up.Well that’s good to know I would like to buy the ticket for my son then.Of course.that will be three dollars sir.

    返信削除
  5. Hello. My son wants to try this super spin ride but I have a question. Is it safe for little children. He is only 10 years old.
    Yes, sure it is. Our ride is suitable for children age six and up.
    Well, that’s good to know. I will buy a ticket for my son.
    Of course. That will be three dollars.

    返信削除
  6. Hello my son wants to try this super Spain but I have a question is it safe for Rachel kids he's only 10 years old yes so it is not suitable for children six and up well that's good to know I like to buy the ticket for my son of course that will be three dollars sir

    返信削除
  7. Hello my son wants to try the super speed ride but I have a question. Is it safe for a little kids? He is only 10 years old. Yes sir it is. Our ride is suitable for children ages six and up.
    Well that’s good to know. I’d like to buy a ticket for son then.
    Of course that will be three dollars.

    返信削除
  8. Hello my son wants to try the super spin ride but I have a question. Is it safe for a little kids he’s only 10 years old. Yes sir it is suitable for children to age 6 and up. Well that’s good to know. I’d like to buy ticket for my son. Of course that will be three dollars sir.

    返信削除
  9. Hello my son wants to ride this super spin ride but I have a question is it safe for little kids he is only 10 years old yes sir it is I will rise suitable to children 6 and up well that’s good to know I will buy a ticket for my son then of course that would be three dollars dir.

    返信削除
  10. Hallow I my thong try to ride does suppress Bing but I have a little question for you did it. Is it a safety he is a little kid. Of course sir this cost is suitable and 6. Well I’ll good to see you I’ll buy some chocolate for the song. Of course it will be three dollars for four.

    返信削除