ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
1. How will you reply to Julie’s second text message? Write in two sentences.
I'm glad that you found it, Julie.Then, I won't go to school to bring your laptop with me.
I’m glad that you could find your USB.I hope you’ll be able to hand it in by the time.
It’s great to hear that.Will you submit your homework on time?
I 'm glad to hear that. Don’t lose your USB!
I’m glad that you found the USB.Don't be late for the hand it.
I’m glad to hear that. I hope you will bring it by 4 pm.
I'm glad that you found the USB.I hope you can hand it in on time.
I’m glad that you found USB.I hope you don’t lose USB next time.
Thank you for your help.But I searched in my bag but couldn't find it.
I'm glad that you found it, Julie.
返信削除Then, I won't go to school to bring your laptop with me.
I’m glad that you could find your USB.
返信削除I hope you’ll be able to hand it in by the time.
It’s great to hear that.
返信削除Will you submit your homework on time?
I 'm glad to hear that. Don’t lose your USB!
返信削除I’m glad that you found the USB.
返信削除Don't be late for the hand it.
I’m glad to hear that. I hope you will bring it by 4 pm.
返信削除I'm glad that you found the USB.
返信削除I hope you can hand it in on time.
I’m glad that you found USB.I hope you don’t lose USB next time.
返信削除Thank you for your help.
返信削除But I searched in my bag but couldn't find it.