2021年4月22日木曜日

School Textbook-Apr.22

Read aloud important words/phrases/sentences in your school textbook for 5 minutes

=> STT Read aloud or Read & Lookup 3 sentences
             => Correct errors in the Reply

12 件のコメント:

  1. There's a lady in a coffee shop waiting for a friend.
    She was wearing a dress that seem to be new.
    Hey somehow trips on something and spills the coffee all over the woman.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She was wearing a dress that seems to be new.

      削除
    2. #3 tripped ... spilled/spilt

      削除
  2. Pictograms may never take the place of bored.
    Some people are making full sentences and even telling stories with pictograms.
    You can usually get the message from a pictogram as soon as you see it.

    返信削除
  3. I envision a world without poverty.
    I erect a statue in a park.
    They evacuate residents to a safe place.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 erect or erected?
      #3 evacuate or evacuated
      the residents?

      削除
  4. We can't catch real intention from only words.
    We can catch real intention from face expressions and tone of voice.
    These are called none verbal language.

    返信削除
  5. I had studying French for three years before I came to France.
    It will be raining tomorrow.
    I’ve never been to Italy.

    返信削除