2021年4月29日木曜日

School Textbook-Apr.29

Read aloud important words/phrases/sentences in your school textbook for 5 minutes

=> STT Read aloud or Read & Lookup 3 sentences
             => Correct errors in the Reply

14 件のコメント:

  1. We usually learn non verbal language when we are born.
    Children learn how to express social messages by watching the people around them.
    American children quickly learned that smiling makes people happy and Japanese children learn to bow even when they have hardly begun to talk.

    返信削除
  2. Stress the need for information.
    Operate a computer with a mouse.
    Be disappointed with the test results

    返信削除
  3. I wish I hadn't bought such an expensive bag.
    If I had left 10 minutes earlier, I would not have missed the train.
    if it rains tomorrow, we will cancel the picnic.

    返信削除
  4. May you all be happy and well.
    He can’t be Maris boyfriend.
    Can’t be true that he bought a new car?

    返信削除
  5. People from different cultures can usually understand pictogram easily.
    Will pictogram eventually take the place of what?
    Will they be the language of the future?

    返信削除
  6. Not everyone on the baseball team will play in league games.
    Dogs not only have a good sense of smell but also a good sense of hearing.
    The written from of the Hawaiian language is based on the Roman alphabet.

    返信削除