2021年4月26日月曜日

Speak in 3-Apr.26

Speak which subject is/seems the most important/interesting/intriguing/advantageous 
to study this year in 3 sentences.
Explain why S is important for you to study; 
for my future job/career, entrance exams, to improve my grades, 
interesting=> I can learn …, It is fun to …, gives me the chance to …, helps me to understand

17 件のコメント:

  1. I think math is most important subject for me this year.
    Teachers said to us “You have to study Japanese, math and English this year than any others subjects.”
    My math grades too bad, I think I have to study math hard this year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 My ... tell us that we ...
      #3 Also, I need to get ... than ...

      削除
  2. Math is the most important subject this year.
    First, last year my worst subject was math and I couldn't get good score on the school test.
    Second, oh I want to complete Math in English in this second grade for next year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Second, I want to complete Math and English in this second grade for next year.

      削除
    2. #2 ... math was the ...
      #3 complete<=?

      削除
  3. I think classic Japanese is the most important subject this year.
    I didn’t get good scores so, I need to get good score than last year.
    Also, I need to study more at my house.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... last year,...
      #3 Explain more about classic Japanese

      削除
  4. Biology seems the most interesting subject to study this year.
    My biology teacher always tells us intersting Things.
    His class’s content is very difficult for me but I will make attempt to study and research about biology.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... during class
      #3 What he teaches ... it ...

      削除
  5. English is the most important to study this year.
    First I am learning very difficult thing now so I have to study hard.
    Also I got the group up and the exam will be more difficult than before so I think English is the most important this year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... things
      #3 ... was moved up to a more difficult class ...

      削除
  6. Biology is seems the most intriguing to study this year.
    It is interesting to know is the function of cells that cannot be seen with my eyes.
    Also, my biology teacher is interesting and the class is fun.

    返信削除
  7. Math is the most important and interesting subject this year.
    first this year's mouth is more difficult than last year but it is important for exams.
    Second I will be able to get very good information for my interest this year.

    返信削除
  8. The most intriguing subject this year is Physics.
    I can understand the movement of things.
    The most interesting topic is sounds and I will learn it in third term.

    返信削除