Danny thanks for dinner. Does this apartment have place to put cans for recycling? Actually Yaquina there isn’t one. The city doesn’t correct cans and bottles neighborhood. So I dropped off at the supermarket. The city didn’t recycle in this area. Yeah it’s a lot of trouble carry them to the supermarket. But next year, the city will correct bottles and cans here.
Denny’s thanks for dinner. Does this apartment have a place to recycling can and bottle. Actuary Akina there isn’t one. The city doesn’t correct can and bottle in this never foot So I’ll drop them to supermarket The city doesn’t have recycling area Yeah it is a lot of travel carrying to the supermarket. But next year the city were start correcting can and bottle
Daddy thanks for dinner. Does this apartment have a space for recycling cans and bottles? Actually Chyna there isn't one. The city doesn't correct cans and bottles in this neighborhood So I dropped them off in the supermarket The city doesn't recycled this area? Yeah that's a lot of trouble can't in the supermarket But next year,The city is going to the correct count in the bottle.
Danny thanks for dinner. Does this apartment store have canned recycling? Akina actually this city
So I dropped off on the supermarket. The city isn’t recycling in this area? Yeah it’s a lot of trouble carry on the supermarket. Next year, The city start to collect bottles and cans.
Danny thanks for dinner. Does this apartment have place to put cans for recycling?
返信削除Actually Yaquina there isn’t one. The city doesn’t correct cans and bottles neighborhood.
So I dropped off at the supermarket. The city didn’t recycle in this area.
Yeah it’s a lot of trouble carry them to the supermarket. But next year, the city will correct bottles and cans here.
Denny’s thanks for dinner.
返信削除Does this apartment have a place to recycling can and bottle.
Actuary Akina there isn’t one.
The city doesn’t correct can and bottle in this never foot
So I’ll drop them to supermarket
The city doesn’t have recycling area
Yeah it is a lot of travel carrying to the supermarket.
But next year the city were start correcting can and bottle
Daddy thanks for dinner.
返信削除Does this apartment have a space for recycling cans and bottles?
Actually Chyna there isn't one.
The city doesn't correct cans and bottles in this neighborhood
So I dropped them off in the supermarket
The city doesn't recycled this area?
Yeah that's a lot of trouble can't in the supermarket
But next year,The city is going to the correct count in the bottle.
Danny thanks for dinner.
返信削除Does this apartment store have canned recycling?
Akina actually this city
So I dropped off on the supermarket.
The city isn’t recycling in this area?
Yeah it’s a lot of trouble carry on the supermarket.
Next year, The city start to collect bottles and cans.