2021年11月1日月曜日

Speak in 3-Nov.1

Some people say that all people should take a PCR test. 
What do you think about that?
=> STT Speak your response in 3 sentences.
     Do not start #2 or #3 by “because.”
#1 I (don’t) think it is necessary/essential to, helps/makes/prevent people, 
       => I (don’t) think it is necessary to have everyone take a PCR test.
#2 If we (don’t) know … 
#3 Also, it …

4 件のコメント:

  1. I don't think it is necessary to Japan.
    Japan has fewer infected person than other country.
    I don't think it is good at cost performance.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... to have everyone take a PCR test.
      #2 => There are much fewer Covid cases in ...
      #3 => Therefore, it isn't worth spending money on testing everyone.

      削除
  2. I think it is necessary to help people.
    If you know your status more people prevent to have covid19.
    Also it can have peace of mind.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... to have everyone take a PCR test.
      #2 ..., we can prevent ... from ...
      #3 Also, it will bring about peace of mind to those who took the test.

      削除