2021年11月18日木曜日

What color you like-Nov.18

What color do you like for your new sweater/sweatshirt/overcoat? 
=> Write your response in four to five sentences.
TS  I like to wear a gray sweater.
   => SS-1 It goes well with the pants I usually wear such as blue jeans or my black school uniform.
         => D-1Gray is a suitable color for my sweater.
   => SS-2 Also, a gray sweater makes me look modest and calm.
         => D-2I don’t want to stand out by wearing a vivid color like red or yellow.
CS If I wear a gray sweater, I will look just the way I want.
Parts of speech: Noun or Adjective
Don’t translate. Try to remember the phrases.
Check the sample expressions: goes well with, make me look,

12 件のコメント:

  1. I like the dark green color for my new sweater.
    In my opinion the dark green color like Christmas tree color is one of the symbol color of winter.
    This color makes me feel the nature and relaxed.
    This color is also match with both gold and silver accessories, so I can mix and match well.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 the?
      #2 symbol-> adj
      color->
      #3 => It
      nature-> adj
      #4 => Also, it
      is also match <= two verbs?????
      I can coordinate with ...

      削除
    2. I like dark green color for my new sweater.
      In my opinion dark green color like Christmas tree color is one of the symbolic color of winter.
      It makes me feel the natural and relaxed.
      Also it also match with both gold and silver accessories, so I can coordinate with various clothes.

      削除
  2. I would like to wear rose pink overcoat.
    My favorite fashion Lebel is selling rose pink overcoat.
    When I see it at first time, I can feel hot when I wear it.
    Rose pink isn't vulgar, it is little dark.
    So I can wear it all place and I can calm down too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 a
      #2 a
      #3 see-> saw
      at =>
      can feel-> felt
      hot->
      #4 vulgar<=???
      #5 all place=>
      can calm down<=???

      削除
    2. I would like to wear a rose pink overcoat.
      My favorite fashion Label is selling a rose pink overcoat.
      When I saw it at the first time, I felt hot when I wear it.
      Rose pink isn't pastel, it is little dark.
      So I can wear it anywhere and I can relax too.

      削除
  3. I like white for my new sweatshirt.
    White is a warm color and easy to match with various colors of clothes.
    Warm white is the perfect for the winter’s fashion.
    And I can use easily while sweatshirts with my other clothes and accessories because it’s not overstated colors.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 easy to match=> matches/goes well with
      #3 Also,
      #4 Doesn't this sentence the same as #2?
      overstated<=???

      削除
    2. I like white for my new sweatshirt.
      While is a warm color and goes well with various colors of clothes.
      Also, warm white is the perfect for the winter’s fashion.
      And white clothes give people the impressions of friendliness.

      削除
  4. I like gray to wear my sweater.
    Gray is not bright color but I like gray sweaters.
    It is simple, but it looks stylish when you wear.
    It is easy to match with pants.
    But it sometimes looks like room wear.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 to wear my sweater=>
      #2 a
      #4 what pants?
      #5 What does this sentence explain?

      削除
    2. I like gray for my new sweater.
      Gray is not a bright color but I like gray sweaters.
      It is simple, but it looks stylish when you wear.
      It is easy to match with colorful pants.
      But gray clothes looks like room wear.

      削除