It is often said that we should buy products that are good for
the environment.
Do you think buying such products will become more common
in the future?
=> Speak your response in 3 sentences.
environmentally friendly (adj)/friendly
to the environment,
people are (getting/becoming more) conscious of,
sustainable
development,
I think we should buy produce that are good for the environment.
返信削除Environmentally friendly is good for the Earth and our health.
Also, People are getting more conscious of sustainability development, so it is normal to use them in the future.
#2 ... products are ...
削除#3 is normal=> becomes more common
I think buying such product will become more in the future.
返信削除Many people realized that buying product that are good for the environment is important.
Also, more and more people will be aware of the importance of protecting the environment.
#1 such=>
削除#2 ... that environmentally friendly products are ...
#3 ... will become conscious of ...
I think buying such products will become more common in the future.
返信削除Sustainable products is also cheaper than usual products so many people buy them.
Also sustainable product is good for customers and the environment.
#1 such=>
削除#2 sustainable products=> environmentally friendly products are ...
#3 Also, such products are essential for sustainable development.
I think good to buy product that good at for environment.
返信削除Some of products is care of environment.
Bottles and cans are recycled by companies.
#1 think it's good ...
削除that are
#2 is=>
good for