2021年11月15日月曜日

Speak in 3-Nov.15

Some people say that coffee shops should not use single-use plastic straws when serving ice drinks. 
What do you think about that? 
=> STT Speak your response in 3 sentences.
I don’t think … 
should use non-plastic/biodegradable/plastic alternative straws


8 件のコメント:

  1. I think coffee shops should not use single use plastic straws.
    When I go to Starbucks I used paper straw I satisfied with that.
    Paper is good for environment so coffee shop should I change into paper straws.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I don't think ...
      #2 I used=> they served ...
      I satisfy=>
      #3 shop=>

      削除
  2. I don’t agree with coffee shop should use plastic straw.
    Sometimes I use paper straw but the taste of drinks were bad.
    And if I drop paper straw for long time, I can’t be drinking because paper straw become fluffy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I think it's ... for ... to ...
      #2 were=>
      #3 drop=> put ... into ...,

      削除
  3. I think coffee shops she’s not use single use plastic‘s straws when serving ice drinks.
    Nowadays, we should to work on decreasing marine waste.
    Not using plastic straws contribute to clean the earth.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I don't think ...
      #2 plastic waste
      #3 => Using non-plastic .../plastic alternatives

      削除
  4. I think coffee shop shouldn’t use single use plastic straws.
    My favorite vegetable pack juice use paper straws.
    It is easy to dispose.

    返信削除