2021年11月18日木曜日

Speak in 3-Nov.18

It is often said that too much food is wasted in Japan. 
Do you think the amount of food waste will increase in the future?  
Yes. → Why?  No. → Why not?.
=> Speak your response in 3 sentences.  
People can’t easily change their eating habits. 
Most of us want fresher food instead of old ones. 
Public awareness of food waste has not improved.  

6 件のコメント:

  1. No, I don't think the amount of food waste will increase in the future.
    I think many kinds of measures will make and decrease the waste food.
    We will share this news that many people couldn’t eat enough food.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 => Many ... will take place to ...
      #3 => Also, we ... so that people will (not) ...

      削除
  2. Yes I think the amount of food waste will increase in the future.
    In Japan, there are some projects to keep surplus food to people in need.
    But there is a fact that people waste too much food.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 keep and distribute the ...
      #3 => people tend (not) to ...

      削除
  3. I don't think the amount of food waste will increase in the future.
    Government made a low of food waste so many people be careful about that.
    On the contrary food will be shortage because world population is increasing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Which government? When?
      or do you think the government should?
      #3 What does this sentence explain?

      削除