Today, many people work different jobs
by themselves using their spare time, such as delivering food and boxes,
driving a car, or working at a restaurant. They are called gig workers.
Do you
think the number of these people will increase in the future?
=> STT Speak your response in 3 sentences.
- find jobs easily on a smartphone - earn/make money in one’s spare time
- find jobs easily on a smartphone - earn/make money in one’s spare time
- unstable, low
wage, low income - job security - insurance, social security
I
think … will increase because people can spend their time more flexibly.
=> When
you’re busy with your family or hobby, you don’t have to work.
Also, you can
find jobs you like instead of doing the same things day after day.
I think gig workers will increase in the future.
返信削除It's easy to find in the start on a smart phone.
We can change the job easily when they feel not good.
#2 ... find jobs ...
削除#3 ... other jobs/the next job easily when they are tired of ...
I think the number of these people will increase in the future.
返信削除Many people want to earn money efficiently.
And people can start to work easily because gig works are temporary jobs.
#2 ... using their free time.
削除#3 easily because they can find ...
I think the number of gig workers will increase in the future.
返信削除In these days, many people order dinner or products from home by using internet.
People need to deliver them to their home.
#2 These days, ... meals or
削除#3 Speak about gig working/gig workers
I think gig workers will increase in the future.
返信削除We can find jobs easy by the internet.
In the future,they will increase teleworker in the house, we will get more free time than now.
#2 easily
削除#3 Who are "they"?