If your dentist suggested you put braces on your teeth to prevent the
arising and future problems.
They cost you 800,000 yen and you’ll need to put
them on for two years. What would you do?
Write your response in four or five sentences.
A set of teeth makes …
I will put braces.
返信削除Teeth is very important for our health.
The row of teeth has a big relationship with our life span.
Also, good row of teeth is common in western countries than Japan.
I want to fix row of teeth to smile confidently anywhere.
#1 will=>
削除#2 teeth is=>
#3 has a big relationship with=> affects
#4 more common
#5 fix=> align
confidently=> happily
I don’t want to put braces on my teeth.
返信削除It too expensive for me to prevent the arising by put braces.
And we need to wear braces for a long time.
Also, it seems to be very difficult when food get caught in braces.
#2 It too=>
削除#3 we=> I don't ...
#4 yes!
I’ll put braces on my teeth to prevent the arising and future problems.
返信削除Set of teeth affect my impressions from others.
Beautiful set of teeth gives a bright impressions.
Bad set of teeth may cause problem that is bad speaking smoothly.
I’ll have a hard time to speak clearly.
#1 I'll=>
削除#2 Set of teeth=> A good ... to others
#3 A ...
#4 On the contrary, a ...
#5 => If I had a ..., I would ...