Read Par.4
“Most competitive swimmers were happy about the ban
(on high-tech swimsuits).”
If you were a
competitive swimmer, would you support or disagree with the ban on a high-tech swimsuits?
=> Write your response
in four to six sentences with two supporting sentences.
TS If I were a ~, I’d
certainly/definitely/most likely/probably …
SS-1-> SD,
SS-2: Also, …-> SD,
(CS)
Par.5/7
the suits/technology gave swimmers an unfair advantage,
Par.7 we should
welcome improvements that make sports more enjoyable and safer
If I was a competitive swimmer, I was happy about the ban on high tech swimsuit.
返信削除High tech suit had a over technology for competitive swimming.
High tech suit made a difference between using high tech suit and not using it.
#2 had a over technology<= ???
削除#3 between using high tech suit and not using it.
=> between those who ... and who don't.
If I were a competitive swimmer, I would support with the ban on a high-tech swimsuits.
返信削除All of sports must be fair.
If it makes unfair in sports, not only athletes but also supporters can’t be excited and be absorbed in sports.
Also, competitive swimmers are required the intention that is to compete with others by themselves only.
They should practice harder to swim fast without high-tech swimsuits.
#2 fair to ...
削除#3 unfair what???
can't be excited=> enjoy
#4 are required the intention that is to compete
=> are supposed to compete
#5 faster
If I were a competitive swimmer, I would support with the ban on a high-tech swimsuits.
削除All of sports must be fair to compete equality for athlete.
If it makes competitions unfair, not only athletes but also supporters can’t enjoy and be absorbed in sports.
Also, competitive swimmers are supposed to compete with others by themselves only.
They should practice harder to swim faster without high-tech swimsuits.
If I were a competitive swimmer, I would support with the ban on a high tech swimsuit.
返信削除It would be unfair those who had recorded in the past.
Also, we can easily get a new record or fastest time.
#1 support the ban
削除#2 ... unfair for those
recorded what?
#3 ... with/if ...
If I were a competitive swimmer, I would support the ban on a high tech swimsuit.
削除It would be unfair for those who had recorded in the past.
Also, we can easily get a new record with fastest time.
If I were a competitive swimmer, I'd probably agree with the ban on a high-tech swimsuits.
返信削除National swimming games decides who is the fastest in the world.
It's not comparing what swimsuit is the fastest in the world.
Also, it is science doping.
It makes unfair between swimmers.
I think swimmers practice hard without high tech suits
#2 National swimming games decides=>
削除International ...
#4 science doping<=????
#5 makes what unfair???
#6 ... should compete ...
If I were a competitive swimmer, I'd probably agree with the ban on a high-tech swimsuits.
削除International swimming games decides who is the fastest in the world.
It's not comparing what swimsuit is the fastest in the world.
Swimmers should attend under the same requirements.
I think swimmers should compete practice hard without high tech suits