I think people spend too much time and money on their smart phone. We can get information so easily by using smartphone. Also, we can read books or comics when you go out.
I don’t think people today spend too much time and money on their smart phones. We use smart phone for private and work as life essential item. It's impossible to spend less time and money for smartphones.
I don’t think people today spend too much time and money on their smart phones. Some people use smartphones to only communicate with friends and family. Also many people choose cheap plan to use their smart phone to save money.
I don’t think people today spend too much time and money on their smartphones. People use smartphones for any purpose. We are received service from companies.
I think people spend too much time and money on their smart phone.
返信削除We can get information so easily by using smartphone.
Also, we can read books or comics when you go out.
Well spoken, but do #2 and #3 support #1?
削除I don’t think people today spend too much time and money on their smart phones.
返信削除We use smart phone for private and work as life essential item.
It's impossible to spend less time and money for smartphones.
#2 => Smartphone is an essential item for both ...
削除#3 ... on smartphone.
I don’t think people today spend too much time and money on their smart phones.
返信削除Some people use smartphones to only communicate with friends and family.
Also many people choose cheap plan to use their smart phone to save money.
#2 ... smartphone only/just to ...
削除#3 ... people use a cheap plan to save time and money.
I don’t think people today spend too much time and money on their smartphones.
返信削除People use smartphones for any purpose.
We are received service from companies.
#2 ... for many purposes, such as ...
削除#3 are received <=???