Speak about your last English test
in 3 sentences.
#1 I did well/ok, didn’t do as well as ~, had
a good/bad grade, better than the last time/any other subject
on my
last English/English Communication/Logic & Expression tests.
#2/3 I tied to
revise what I …, I had difficulty understanding/remembering …
I read aloud the
textbook(s) … The exam was so difficult that …, There were so many
Tamaki
返信削除I did well on the last English communication test
I remembered some difficult English expressions
I believed that it was the best way to get good scores on the last test
#2 ... by ...ing ...
削除#3 ... it worked well on ...
I had a bad score on my last English communication test
返信削除I’ll try to repeat my English textbook each after class
Also I’ll practice reading English quickly.
This is about the last test, not the ones in the future
削除I had a good grade on my last English test.
返信削除I study grammar and words better than first test on third grade.
I didn’t study listening so much, so I had a bad score on listening.
Very good.
削除Studied
Do you need to study listening?
Shizuka
返信削除I did well on the last English communication test.
It was most great grade in the last tests.
I repeated reading English sentences, and writing the word many times.
Very good!
削除most great=> the best grade among the ...
... and wrote ...