2024年10月26日土曜日

Eiken Speaking-Oct 26

Some students wear face masks to prevent infectious diseases like coronavirus or the flu, especially during colder seasons. 
Do you think your school should make all students wear masks while they are at school?
Speak your response in three sentences.
make sb do, 
prevent sb from (being infected/infecting others/infection), prevent cluster infections
suffocating/uncomfortable to wear a mask
can’t hear well, can’t see the faces of each other, 
Do NOT use "I think" to explain why "you think" so. 

16 件のコメント:

  1. I don’t think my school should make our students wear masks later date are at school.
    I can’t see the face who I am talking to.
    I think it’s uncomfortable to wear masks all of a time at school.

    返信削除
  2. I think school should make all students wear masks while they’re at school.
    Masks can prevent cluster infections in the school.
    Also, wearing a mask reduces the risk of catching a cold.

    返信削除
  3. They shouldn’t make a mask in school.First of all we cannot watch facial cleary .So we are misunderstanding their feelings.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I don't think ...
      #2=> If we ..., we cannot ...
      #3=> Without .../If we don't ..., we ...

      削除
  4. Tamaki
    No I don’t think so
    There are many people in school
    I think we should leave it to the person to think about it

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You need to explain why you don't think so.

      削除
  5. Shizuka
    I think my school should make all students wear masks day at school.
    If we wear masks, we can protect the Crestor.
    Also we don’t have to worry about Cuesta while talking.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained!
      #2 we all ... cluster
      #3 coronavirus?

      削除
  6. I don’t think all of my school student should wear masks while they are at school.
    Some of my friends hate to wear mask.
    Also, if they forget to bring masks to school, they should buy it during they go to school.

    Ryo

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 a mask
      #3 they=> we ...
      should=> have to

      削除
  7. I don't think our school should all students wear masks. We should show facial expressions. It is important to show our feelingswithout wearing masks.

    返信削除
  8. Ryotaro
    I think my school shouldn’t make all students wear mask at school.
    We can’t communicate well with my friends if we were a mask.
    Masks make daily life difficult.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 => I don't think ...
      #2 ... each other ... wear
      #3 Good. life=> communication

      削除