You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoy with little things. The lightning frighten me but didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem of concious of others.YOur speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them.I'm afraid thet we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health.REcentry, you always look bored or annoyed with little thing. The lightning frighten me but it didn't annoy the baby. My aaple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disapoint anyone.
Tamaki You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t pleased anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental heath. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
Shuntaro You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightens me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t satisfy anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
Shizuka You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most o them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive off your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoy with little things.
The lightning frighten me but didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
Very good!
削除You don't seem of concious of others.YOur speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them.I'm afraid thet we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I'm concerned about your mental health.REcentry, you always look bored or annoyed with little thing.
The lightning frighten me but it didn't annoy the baby.
My aaple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disapoint anyone.
Very good!
削除Tamaki
返信削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t pleased anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
I’m concerned about your mental heath. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
Very good!
削除You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
Good!
削除Shuntaro
返信削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightens me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
Very good!
削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t satisfy anyone in the audience but annoy most of them.
返信削除I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
Very good!
削除Shizuka
返信削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
Good!
削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others.
返信削除Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most o them.
I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive off your idea.
I’m concerned about your mental health.
Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
Very good!
削除Very good!
返信削除