The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of wter to get enough summer.The lake may be out of water by the end of June.We are about to suffer from severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days.I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone.I'm sure of it. This
The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May.
返信削除We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of wter to get enough summer.The lake may be out of water by the end of June.We are about to suffer from severe drought this year.
Jennifer looks a little worried these days.I hope she isn't in trouble.
I think she's in love with someone.I'm sure of it.
This