Which opinion do you agree with the most?
Write your response in 4-5 sentences.
#1 I agree that a sport is about
competition. <= opinion!
#2 If there is no winner in a sport, no one works hard.
#3 For
example, runners try to run faster to win the race.
#4 Also, if no one competes to win, the
sport becomes too dull to watch.
I agree that a sport is about competition. To compete against people is exciting to play.
返信削除Just walking, running, or swimming for a health and enjoyment is not a sport.
We can feel great when we practice really hard and win the match.
43 words.
削除#2 => It is …
#3 for health Why not a sport???
#4 => We feel …
I agree that a sport is about competition. It is exciting compete against people. Just walking, running, or swimming for a health and enjoyment is not a sport. We feel great when we practice really hard and win the match.
削除I agree that a sports is about competition.
返信削除I sometimes runnning in P.E. , but it isn't fun for me.It's a just hard work.
However, some sports, which has competition is fun for me.I think it isn't sports without competition.
40 words.
削除#1 a sports=>
#2 I sometimes running=> in P.E.=> in P.E. class
#4 the same as the TS!
#5 “I think ...” doesn’t explain the TS
I agree that a sports is about competiton.
削除I sometimes runnning in P.E. class, but it isn't fun for me.It's just hard work.
Also I think competition can enjoy with my friends.Without any competition it isn't sports for me.
Shizuka
返信削除I agree that sports is about competition. I think sports make us feel many kinds of emotions. If we don’t have win and lose in the sports, it’s not make us feel good and sad. It’s so boring and become that we don’t have to watch and play sports.
49 words.
削除#1 sports is=>
#3 have win and lose=> a winner in a sport,
it’s not make=> feel good and sad=>
#4=> It’s so boring that …
I agree sports is about competition. I think sports make us feel many kinds of emotions. If we don’t have a winner in a sport, it’s not make feel good and sad. It’s so boring that we don’t have to watch and play sports.
削除Tamaki
返信削除I agree that sports is about competition. Sports are something that require efforts, and we need lots of efforts to compete someone.
Exercise becomes sports for the first time by competing someone.
Sports come down rankings.
36 words.
削除#1 a sport
#2 require=> efforts=> effort compete someone=>
#3 sports=> a sport “for the first time”<=???
competing someone=>
#4 come down=> ???
I agree that sports are competition.
返信削除Exercise is physical activity for health maintenance and enjoyment.
Sports is competing with some.
For example, skateboarding in a park is not a sport, but it is a sport at the Olympics.
38 words.
削除#2 is physical activity=> is a …
#3 sports is=> with some=>
it is=> it becomes
I agree that sports are competition.
削除Exercise is a physical activity for health maintenance and enjoyment.
Sport is competing with someone.
For example, skateboarding in a park is not a sport, but it becomes a sport at the Olympics.
Akinari
返信削除I agree that sports requires skill.
I think sports are for fun.
I think sports doesn't require a lot of physical effort like e-sports.
If we can enjoy playing sports we can be healthy.
34 words.
削除#1 sports requires=> skill=> skills
#2 Do NOT use “I think” in SSs.
#2 doesn’t support #1!
#3 Really???
#4 Does this sentence support #1???
I agree that sports must be fun.
削除Sport was an activity people did for enjoyment, not work.
Playing sports as work is boring.
You won't get any stress by losing if you enjoy playing it.
I agree that a sport is about competition.
返信削除In my opinion, sports always have winners and losers, so I think some video games and board games are also sports.
For example, chess, tennis, and fighting game are sports, but climbing the moutain isn't sports.
But, I think if someone is climbing race in the mountain, it becomes a sport.
59 words.
削除#2 “In my opinion” … “so I think” <=?????
#3 game=> the mountain=> a mountain sports=> a sport
#4 “But, I think”<=?????
is climbing race=> climbs a mountain for a competition,
I agree that a sport is about competition.
削除sports always have winners and losers, so some video games and board games are also sports.
For example, chess, tennis, and fighting game are sports, but climbing the mountain isn't sports.
But, if someone climbs a mountain for a competition, it becomes a sport.
I agree that sport is about competition.
返信削除If there are no winner and loser in a sports, the audience will not enjoy it.
Also, players feel rewarding by winning the game.
And, if they lose the game, they can find the improvement points.
I agree that sport is about competition.
返信削除Players be seriously of the game to win.
It makes the game watcher feel excite and impress.
Also, no one knows who is the game winner.
We can enjoy it because sometimes happen unbelievable things.